Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 5v5 spot [EUW]

Discussion on Diamond 5v5 spot [EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 5v5 spot [EUW]

Would like a 5v5 diamond spot on euw with 10 games played for me.(pref won)

Pm me here if you can do

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Diamond 5v5/3v3 EUW Spot
08/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
PM me with your offer and skype name. The only requirements so far: - Legit/Trusted trader - Serious offers If you have any questions feel free to post them in this thread. Everything else can be discussed in skype or via pm.
[Buying] 5v5 diamond spot euw
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
buying 5v5 diamond spot euw
[Buying] [EUW] 3v3 Diamond spot
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys, im new to this forum and accutaly only joined to buy a spot on a 3v3 Diamond team on EUW Including 5 wins for the border :-) Are your the man/women to do this then please PM me your skype :-) or write here. Payment : paypal as gift ( can wait 30 days with the 5wins as a guantee) since im new here :-) we can use a MM aswell.
[WTS] 5v5 Diamond Spot NA
11/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
^^ Pay with paypal or psc or trade D3 US KEY/ACC No "I want to wait for season to end then I'll pay you" bullshit. I got ripped on my EUW already I'm fucking done being nice. Skype: NONI_1996 ALL 4 SOLD
Diamond spot 25€
11/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i am selling a diamond spot i accept psc or paypal or trade for skins working on eu west the team is on eu w server We play the 5 games with you and win We wont kick you Pm me for info