Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP,FAST AND SECURE BOOSTING!

Discussion on CHEAP,FAST AND SECURE BOOSTING! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP,FAST AND SECURE BOOSTING!

Hello,I am diamond player in east and and i can do really fast and cheap boosting! I dont have any vouchs because i am new on this site. I will do vouchs if you want. For more information skype:ioan1994
Bronze 100 points-4 euro
Bronze promotion-6 euro
Silver 100 points-5 euro
Silver promotions-8 euro
Old 09/03/2013, 18:32   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozialphobie! View Post
Voucher here. Add me in skype.
give my your skype? :d
Old 09/03/2013, 18:34   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Would you do a vouch for me? I'm not trusted here or anything, but I might check out your service. Wondering if those prices are legit.
Old 09/03/2013, 18:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathunt View Post
Would you do a vouch for me? I'm not trusted here or anything, but I might check out your service. Wondering if those prices are legit.
yes I would. The price are legit..find my in skype so we can talk more.
Old 09/03/2013, 18:36   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 4,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolumbata View Post
give my your skype? :d
Its below my Avatar and Postcount ô.o
"sacredsteel."
Old 09/03/2013, 20:30   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Boosted me up a little.

Asked me to use teamviewer, all security measures as needed. Did not do anything else but choose his runes and then played. His farming is really good (best in team). His team was trying to drag themselves down a lot (shaco did some really stupid suicide moves and went 3/8; Kayle 1/4). Overall I'd say he knows what he's doing and we discussed a bigger deal that might soon happen.

Legit, trustable.

(just get an avatar mate)
Old 09/03/2013, 20:56   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathunt View Post
Boosted me up a little.

Asked me to use teamviewer, all security measures as needed. Did not do anything else but choose his runes and then played. His farming is really good (best in team). His team was trying to drag themselves down a lot (shaco did some really stupid suicide moves and went 3/8; Kayle 1/4). Overall I'd say he knows what he's doing and we discussed a bigger deal that might soon happen.

Legit, trustable.

(just get an avatar mate)
Thank you