Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wicked Boosting Service [ EUW / EUNE ]

Discussion on Wicked Boosting Service [ EUW / EUNE ] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 702
Wicked Boosting Service [ EUW / EUNE ]

Wicked Boosting Service

Hello dear coustomers. Let me offer you a service to help you get out of elo hell.
I'm here to offer you the chance to get the elo YOU DESERVE !

I'm a standalone booster that enjoys the game and would like to help others do so by
getting out of the lower divisions. Here is what i can offer you:

Bronze Tier
Division V to I - 10€ per division
Division I to Silver - 13€

Silver Tier
Division V to I - 15€ per division
Division I to Gold - 20€

Additional Info about the service and the booster:
My main's elo is Platinum 2. You may ask why i offer to boost only to gold? The answer is simple.
If you are Bronze, Silver there is absolutely no point in boosting you to Platinum or higher Divisions of gold.
First you need to obtain the skills needed for that level otherwise it will just disrupt the fun game of others and will attract negative attitude to you.
Any other questions or concerns that you may have should be addressed to my pm box or posted bellow. I look forward working with you.

Skype for contact:
wickedboosting
Old 09/01/2013, 16:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
doing vouch games?
Old 09/01/2013, 16:15   #3

Sure i guess i can make a vouch game.
Old 09/01/2013, 16:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
if u are able to do duoq around bronze/silver add me on skype: va654321

played 1 vouch game for me, even he was disconnected for 2 minutes at the start and he won his lane, carried so hard
Old 09/01/2013, 17:20   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarfche View Post
if u are able to do duoq around bronze/silver add me on skype: va654321

played 1 vouch game for me, even he was disconnected for 2 minutes at the start and he won his lane, carried so hard
Thank you for the vouch. I was happy to make a game with ya