Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DuoQ Boost EUW

Discussion on DuoQ Boost EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DuoQ Boost EUW

Gold IV want duoQ games so you need an acc. Was scammed by -JOE yesterdayso Im paying 10E first andthe rest after 2 games unless ur TBM is really good. Want 10 games at least

PM price or write it here. Alos if u charge for wins or games. Dont just link ur thread. ty

Would like to start early tmrw
Old 09/01/2013, 01:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

NA?
Old 09/01/2013, 02:14   #3

srry EUW

Edit: can usually provide a 2nd acc if needed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Duoq elo boost in euw
08/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, Im having a customer who is currently gold 3, so If anyone who is at gold league needs duoq boost feel free to add me in skype wish7boy. Prices are negoticiable :).
[Selling] DuoQ Boost
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I offer you DuoQueueing from Bronze to Platinum. As proof, I will play 1 match for free with you. No Skype while playing, cause I need my music! 5 Wins in Bronze Division €5. 5 Wins in Silver Division €7. 5 Wins in Gold Division €10. 5 Wins in Platinum Division €20. Only for EUW/EUNE/TURKEY/RUSSIA!
WTB - DuoQ Elo Boost (EuW)
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all, As stated in thread title i am looking for a duo Q boost service from Silver I upto Gold V (Including the series matches) Please PM or reply here with price and when you can start. Note - ONLY DuoQ Thank you
Lf Duoq Boost
04/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, i was in Season 2 highest on 1700 elo and in Season 3 on Gold III, but i dont play much games there. Atm iam on Gold V but i want Platin V + if possible. So iam looking for someone who will duoq with me. Off course you can play a boosting Account when we play together. Maybe i will slow your game a little, but i dont think i slow it more then 20-30%. Iam not a noob at all and know how to play. If you boost another account, you will meet many randoms like me. Many of them dont work...
Elo boost DuoQ Euw
04/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi guys, I'm looking for a player that can boost me in Duo Q from Silver 1 ( 82 LP ) to Platinum 1 or something else. Contact me if you are interested, I can pay with gifts on LoL or with PaySafeCards Edit: I'm looking for a platinum/diamond player to do this