Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(A little thought) +Still looking for Silver V -> Gold V boost.

Discussion on (A little thought) +Still looking for Silver V -> Gold V boost. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 08/29/2013, 14:29   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Jacoues
#218795 - Aug 27, 2013 - 18:38
care, this ***** is a scamer. abuses new lol-security changes.
last tbm of the guy that you said offered u to do the job for 50 euro ^^

as i said you will do whatever you want to do with your money if you wanna risk loosing 17 /34 /50 or whatever amount of it , it is only your choice

just do not create later a thread that x or y member of the forum is a scammer because we all know that and we just use the trusted and verified service on the fourm

wish you gl and hopefully you get your gold elo before the season ends

my last post here^^

nice avatar :}
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2013, 14:41   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
I offer a bundle that costs €120, it may seem a bit more than most services, however I have been doing boosts for a long time, and have tons of experience. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding boosting.

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2013, 14:56   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Europebooster View Post
last tbm of the guy that you said offered u to do the job for 50 euro ^^

as i said you will do whatever you want to do with your money if you wanna risk loosing 17 /34 /50 or whatever amount of it , it is only your choice

just do not create later a thread that x or y member of the forum is a scammer because we all know that and we just use the trusted and verified service on the fourm

wish you gl and hopefully you get your gold elo before the season ends

my last post here^^

nice avatar :}
Hey again,

Who is that guy whom that tbm belongs to? I never heard of that nickname, or maybe you could remind me?

Second, yes the risk is there, yet in case the booster scams me and goes offline, I will chargeback my payment. It can go both ways really, if I was a scammer I would charge it back anyway. Provided that, both parties can scam each other.

So it really goes into talking some time, deciding who each one person really is, then making the move.

Your message went from persuasive to kind so fast. I am aware that there is no booster who would like the price to drop, as he would make less money out of it. According to that, I understand why the people on the first page were offended. But my recommendation for high-trusted people would be - start dropping your price so you will get less competitiveness in the market, you will get more loyal customers and, of course, more money if you can pull through that much traffic.

Of course that will not work for those who are hosting boost service using hired players. That way even if the hired booster will ask for 20 euros, the service will have to add % of interest to get cash.

Anyway, my prediction is that the prices will go to average of 50 euros for silver v to gold v boost really soon. And just imagine the increase of customers closer to October. More than 30% increase rate because of people who would still be left in Bronze thinking they seriously need some help.

It's already a hell of a mess here in trading section.
Old 08/29/2013, 15:02   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathunt View Post
Hey again,

Who is that guy whom that tbm belongs to? I never heard of that nickname, or maybe you could remind me?

Second, yes the risk is there, yet in case the booster scams me and goes offline, I will chargeback my payment. It can go both ways really, if I was a scammer I would charge it back anyway. Provided that, both parties can scam each other.

So it really goes into talking some time, deciding who each one person really is, then making the move.

Your message went from persuasive to kind so fast. I am aware that there is no booster who would like the price to drop, as he would make less money out of it. According to that, I understand why the people on the first page were offended. But my recommendation for high-trusted people would be - start dropping your price so you will get less competitiveness in the market, you will get more loyal customers and, of course, more money if you can pull through that much traffic.

Of course that will not work for those who are hosting boost service using hired players. That way even if the hired booster will ask for 20 euros, the service will have to add % of interest to get cash.

Anyway, my prediction is that the prices will go to average of 50 euros for silver v to gold v boost really soon. And just imagine the increase of customers closer to October. More than 30% increase rate because of people who would still be left in Bronze thinking they seriously need some help.

It's already a hell of a mess here in trading section.
I can tell you why people make their prices higher. Why? Simply because we're more experienced, you wont be loosing your account, you wont be dealing with players who have no clue of playing the game, but thought it was funny to make a post on epvpers claiming they are challenger. Saving €20-30 total, worth it? No.

There is alot of questions regarding an order, specifics like current LP, LP per win/loose, veteran badge, champions/runes etc. So many different things that takes tons of time if you talk to 20 people at the same time, which sometimes happens to me, it's not worth it. I would rather scare of a few people that are just looking to 'pricecheck' if what is the cheaper solution (prices are usually listed in most threads), but is way too lazy to scroll down, read a few lines and then take a decision based on what you can afford.

My prices are some of the highest here on the forum, but yet I get alot of customers, do I need to beat competitors? No, they're nice to me (some of them) and sometimes we help each other out. I don't understand the mindset of the quoted post here. 1 division in silver is maybe, €15-20? Takes about 10 games or so, makes it around 2 euros for 30-40 mins long games, I honestly think that boosters deserve more money than that when they are truly helping you getting out of the so called "elohell".

Just my 2 cents, not saying this is entirely true, but something to think about.

Edit: Also, most of the 'boosters' here, claiming they're diamond 1 or challenger, are usually around silver/gold at best. Don't believe everything you get told, maybe you can dispute/chargeback your money, but it's a hell of a mess.
Old 08/29/2013, 15:10   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
i can assure you that price wont drop ;]

im having like 3-4 ppl adding me asking about the boost , even tho i stopped boosting the accounts like 2 -3 months ago couse i decided i would rather coach ppl etc (but that has nothing to do with the thread so will skip that^^)

and there will be only more ppl looking for boost before season ends and there will be more scammers like ppl who register this month or the next trying to scam something couse there will be 2-3x more customers looking for a boost to get theirs rewards ^_^

and you still dont get my point , the prices for boost are normal at trusted members you just feel they are "high" because you compare them with prices that scammers give you , while they do not even start the job etc so he could even tell you he will do it for 10-15 euro just to take your money out of it

and about that you can "take" your money back , i heard at paypal if you mention that if the guy you dispute will write to paypal that it was virtual stuff you "bought" might not be that easy for you to get the cash back not sure tho ,not an expert on paypal issues

you are wrong with your statements that price are "high" they are actually good and normal i would say 120 euro is a high price for boosting from silver 5- gold 5 but around 100 euro is totally normal price for the job (but since larskrause is propably most known and trusted booster here he can get a bit higher price anyway )

and as i said earlier you cant compare prices of legit boosters that guarantee that job will be done , to random scammers or just registered ppl who are looking for "fast free cash" telling you it should be 20/30/40/50 euro for that job to be done WHILE THEY DO NOT OFFER DOING THE JOB JUST TAKING MONEY AND GETTING OUT WITH IT

of course there is always some very low % that you will actually find legit guy who just need money super badly or whatever reason that he might do it for low price , but it is only you who take the risk and decide if you wanna lose the money or not etc

really last post in my thread , the quote is from tbm on that 4-1-1 guy you can check by yourself

everytime i look at your avatar im like WOAW

Quote:
My prices are some of the highest here on the forum, but yet I get alot of customers, do I need to beat competitors? No, they're nice to me (some of them) and sometimes we help each other out. I don't understand the mindset of the quoted post here. 1 division in silver is maybe, €15-20? Takes about 10 games or so, makes it around 2 euros for 30-40 mins long games, I honestly think that boosters deserve more money than that when they are truly helping you getting out of the so called "elohell".
i already wrote similar thing earlier on^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2013, 15:24   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europebooster View Post
i can assure you that price wont drop ;]

im having like 3-4 ppl adding me asking about the boost , even tho i stopped boosting the accounts like 2 -3 months ago couse i decided i would rather coach ppl etc (but that has nothing to do with the thread so will skip that^^)

and there will be only more ppl looking for boost before season ends and there will be more scammers like ppl who register this month or the next trying to scam something couse there will be 2-3x more customers looking for a boost to get theirs rewards ^_^

and you still dont get my point , the prices for boost are normal at trusted members you just feel they are "high" because you compare them with prices that scammers give you , while they do not even start the job etc so he could even tell you he will do it for 10-15 euro just to take your money out of it

and about that you can "take" your money back , i heard at paypal if you mention that if the guy you dispute will write to paypal that it was virtual stuff you "bought" might not be that easy for you to get the cash back not sure tho ,not an expert on paypal issues

you are wrong with your statements that price are "high" they are actually good and normal i would say 120 euro is a high price for boosting from silver 5- gold 5 but around 100 euro is totally normal price for the job (but since larskrause is propably most known and trusted booster here he can get a bit higher price anyway )

and as i said earlier you cant compare prices of legit boosters that guarantee that job will be done , to random scammers or just registered ppl who are looking for "fast free cash" telling you it should be 20/30/40/50 euro for that job to be done WHILE THEY DO NOT OFFER DOING THE JOB JUST TAKING MONEY AND GETTING OUT WITH IT

of course there is always some very low % that you will actually find legit guy who just need money super badly or whatever reason that he might do it for low price , but it is only you who take the risk and decide if you wanna lose the money or not etc

really last post in my thread , the quote is from tbm on that 4-1-1 guy you can check by yourself

everytime i look at your avatar im like WOAW

i already wrote similar thing earlier on^^
You're probably one of the few boosters/coachers who actually have insight of whats going on, regarding epvpers & boosting.

@On topic, pick a better service, get a better result, save yourself some trouble.
Old 08/29/2013, 15:55   #22

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by larskrause View Post
Just my 2 cents, not saying this is entirely true, but something to think about.

Edit: Also, most of the 'boosters' here, claiming they're diamond 1 or challenger, are usually around silver/gold at best. Don't believe everything you get told, maybe you can dispute/chargeback your money, but it's a hell of a mess.
Thank you for your thoughts.

You are a 'giant of TBM' if you wish, that kind of epvp members will 98% surely keep getting offers, I did not say you will stop getting clients at all, I only said you are slowly getting out of the main viewpoint of those who work to get their money and value each cent as the economy is not doing well for all of us.

One of the great examples was this guy

His prices were low, yet a lot of people ordered his service and these kinds of games were actually delivered. Maybe he likes stomping games with Silver/Bronze/Golden players who can't really oppose him? Not sure.

Here is the thread some resourceful people were lucky to join.

I will not ever doubt the quality of your service, I am simply cursed to believe that if there is anyone who can do something, there is someone else able to do the same thing.

How many eloboost providers do we have here? Twenty? Fourty? One hundred?
I am not realy sure, though how many of them are scammers, but I think they can be spotted while jumping in for closer contact.

Once again why I think the non-gigantic providers will be dropping their prices. The self-worth of getting into higher elo keeps getting lost each day. I'll explain, but you know it already. That is, because people want to play at higher ranks and stop losing to afk people. Of course, closer to october many people will become desperate and buy themselves a boost. They will buy the most affordable boost. (Yes, answering your earlier question: the difference in 25 euro is still difference) Not only that, but the people understand they are paying for Victorious skin, the boarder and some other features they get next season, nothing much more.

And to the payhour thing. Yes, the boosters such as the one I provided above deserve their money. Really, if I could get someone to stomp every game and end 80% of them in 20-25 minutes, damn, I would pay extra to that man, and would sure ask him to do more/spectate after his games.

Yes the boosters deserve money for their hard work, spending time and completing the objective. But capitalism works the way that is suitable for a booster like the one above: he does what he does best (stomps enemies in any tier), he knows how much time and effort it takes him (I think he does it with ease and probably is also laughing at his enemies meanwhile), and offers his price. If the price is lowest at this quality, i.e. amazing speed and efficiency providing low cost - it's an instant buy. Similar to Steam Summer sales. You see it, you want it, cling.

And the last 2 cent about the whole reputation thing. Everyone starts sometime. Even you once started with 0/0/0 (I guess) and you climbed up here by yourself. But you also were down there below.

Anyway I would like to thank you for your time answering here in my thread and wish you to get even more massive offers in the future! Who knows I might end up buying your offered services. Hope you understand none of the said was meant as a rant aimed at you or your offer.

Tags
boosting, eloboost, league of legends, price, sale