Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Nexus Professional League of Legends Elo Boosting Service +55 TBM

Discussion on [NA] Nexus Professional League of Legends Elo Boosting Service +55 TBM within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends Boosting - NA / LAN - No Scripts @ 100% Secure & Fast & Cheap ✔✔

Add me on Skype: Nexus.Boost

Add me on Discord: Nexus#9484

~ Payment Options ~

- PayPal / Zelle / Wellsfargo

Payment is in USD. Standard conversion rates to USD will be used if paid in other currencies.

~ Terms of Service ~

- You must pay first before the service.
- I will not use any RP/IP without the owner's permission.
- If the account gets banned for ELO boosting during the service, I will take responsibility and refund the money.
- If the account gets banned for ELO boosting after our service, I will take responsibility only if the customer can prove the ban happened under our boosting service.
- While you are under our service, you are not allowed to play ranked. If I notice that a ranked game has been played while the account is under our service, the service will be cancelled and you will not be refunded.
- You may play any other games on your account that is not ranked while I are offline and not on the account. (Message me on Skype or Discord to ensure that you may play on the account during our service)
- Payment is non-refundable. Once the payment is made, you will have to wait until the service is completed.
- If at any point, you break our terms of services, I have the right to cancel our services with no refund.
- Once the payment is made, you are automatically agreeing to all the terms above.

~ FAQ ~

1. When does the boost begin?
R. I usually start boosting at 9:00 AM EST

2. How long will it take?
R. On average I do 1 division per day.

3. Do you use VPN?
R. Yes.

62 Positive TBM
Vouches from EPVP Community!

Quote:
Originally Posted by song97 View Post
Vouch~ He played a game on my NA account. I recommend this guy! Extremely skilled!! Plays a nasty Swain XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiuying View Post
I must say, He just finished with my Na account and he did not lose a single game. Went from 0 lp straight to 100 lp, watched them on my smurf and he just did amazing on all the characters he picked.

I recommend his services to anyone that wants a quick Boost and efficient boost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel220 View Post
Amazing player and trusted. i recommend to buy from him
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottem View Post
played two duoq games at high gold elo on NA..is a beastly swain
Quote:
asked for his services again and was not displeased. From silver 1 to gold v, Very fast and easily. He won almost every single one, Lost one but i was watching that game and could tell he was far from the reason on why they did not win that game.

Thank you again ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzenh View Post
Finished my service and I gotta say he is a very trusted booster, although sometimes the time schedule isnt the best, I'd buy more services from him. +1
Quote:
Originally Posted by allusionx View Post
Nice booster, will definitely buy again if i have a chance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteBatman View Post
Great booster will buy from again if needed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirYoloVonSwag View Post
he Vouched 2 promo games for me (Diamond V), very good player, both games ended very quick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxkim View Post
vouch, did a g1 to p5 in a day. pretty good i should say
Quote:
Originally Posted by plsnoban View Post
very satisfying. nice booster. boosted me silver I to gold V. would try again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mingmin View Post
Added on skype! - Mingng288

Edit: Boost completed fast! Friendly booster and he does play a nasty swain as mentioned before :P Nice job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBr0wnMamba View Post
++ very easy to make a deal with! Completes the job quickly! Very nice, polite, and easy to talk to! Great Guy 100% Recommend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTrace View Post
sick swainn++
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harperbot View Post
Legit booster, trusted seller, A+
Quote:
Originally Posted by mingmin View Post
Finished the boost from Silver 2 to silver 1 in no time. Booster is fast, friendly, and professional. I totally recommend buying his service. ++
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikawaffles View Post
Ordered from these guys, got the job done quick. Great customer service. Very skilled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Placed View Post
Nice guy and friendly would recommend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redlord24 View Post
Amazing guy, really professional, and great communications. He would always answer my questions in an impromptu fashion. Would recommend him to people hands down. It was done extremely fast, and proficient.

Job asked: G5-G1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurq View Post
Perfect Service. Quick and Efficient
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrebird View Post
Just finished boosting my account b5 to g5 in less time than I thought it would take! Really great, minimal loss, communicated, and worked around riots shenanigans, haha. Would recommend to anyone considering a boost!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptjewbiscuit View Post
Really excellent customer service and the boosters constantly stay in contact. The boosting started off very quickly, only a few hours after the payment. The booster carried games easily and I even got to learn new things by spectating it. I don't think you will be able to find a better service, even for twice the price (which most websites charge.) All in all, the boosting is great and I would highly recommend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Average13yrOld View Post
They have just finished my order of G5-G1, and I'm very happy. Here is my review feedback -

AAA++ I have tried many boosting services before, and Nexus Boosting Service might just be my new favorite. I will definitely recommend this service to anyone who might have any inquires or in need of any suggestions on boosting services. The main factor that I like so much about this service is their communication, they have lead me through every step of the way, updates, when they're logging on, and almost anything you can think of that needs your attention, even the little stuff! I will be using this service again, they are trusted, and just to throw a little bonus in there, the prices are unbelievably cheaper than most services. A+ -thumbsup-
Quote:
Originally Posted by blest- View Post
Highly recommend the services offered here for any potential interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hchan23 View Post
Very approachable guy, fast response, would recommend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptfalco View Post
Great boost, didn't lose a single game (with the skill gap he still succeeded expectations). Very professional, polite, and straight forward. I highly recommend this booster to anyone looking for a boost. The swain train is real!
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/31/2013, 08:07   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouch~ He played a game on my NA account. I recommend this guy! Extremely skilled!! Plays a nasty Swain XD
Old 08/31/2013, 15:24   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Just added you, Check your skype ^^
Old 08/31/2013, 16:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by song97 View Post
Haha! thanks, It was on Platinum III here is the SS.
Old 09/01/2013, 03:59   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I must say, He just finished with my Na account and he did not lose a single game. Went from 0 lp straight to 100 lp, watched them on my smurf and he just did amazing on all the characters he picked.

I recommend his services to anyone that wants a quick Boost and efficient boost.
Old 09/01/2013, 04:55   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Here if you need a vouch from a trusted member, I have an account that you can play on (someone that quit league) that is currently high Gold
Old 09/01/2013, 04:56   #7

Quote:

At your service.

Taking more customers!! only on NA & LAN Servers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leexdeedee View Post
Here if you need a vouch from a trusted member, I have an account that you can play on (someone that quit league) that is currently high Gold
Sure, add me on skype: nexus.boost can do it right now
Old 09/01/2013, 05:01   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Want a vouch from an actual trusted member? o_O
Old 09/01/2013, 06:52   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodcarbs View Post
Want a vouch from an actual trusted member? o_O
Only on NA and LAN, add me on skype :P
Old 09/01/2013, 06:53   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouch done, great Swain
Second game unfortunately AP Rengar top fed a Jax, and enemy team had Kayle and Yorick
Would recommend to buy from
Old 09/04/2013, 00:58   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Still waiting for him to finish, but overall a good service so far.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2013, 23:12   #12

Bump, Accepting Bronze tier offers, remember guys that if you are gaining a lower LP amount the estimated time may been increased.
Old 09/05/2013, 20:35   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2013, 17:21   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel220 View Post
Thanks , can take 1 more customer . bump.
Old 09/08/2013, 19:39   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

played two duoq games at high gold elo on NA..is a beastly swain