Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Bronze V boosting and wtb bronze V account

Discussion on Free Bronze V boosting and wtb bronze V account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Bronze V boosting and wtb bronze V account

I want to mess around in bronze. So I want to buy a bronze V account or boost some people a couple games

Similar Threads Similar Threads
1 FREE BOOSTING ONLY BRONZE ACCOUNT
09/14/2013 - Freebies - 24 Replies
We make 1 free Boosting for 1 Bronze Account lower = better Server : Only EUW add me in Skype First one get Boost for free
Free Boosting from Bronze - Gold
07/17/2013 - Starcraft 2 - 0 Replies
Hi , my Name is Timo. I am just a Plat Zerg and i will promote u to gold. Just add me by skype: Firefoxtw.
Free boosting NA, Bronze 4-5 account
07/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Looking to have some fun on a low bronze account, maybe couple games a day. Basically a free boost for you. More champs/runes prefered, hit me up on Skype at UndefinedLoL if interested.
[Selling] Bronze-Silver boosting very cheap ( 5 € from bronze V to bronze IV)
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. Im boosting bronze-silver accounts with my friend. I accept paysafecards and skin codes for EAST Bronze divisions V-I - 5 € Bronze I - Silver V - 10 € Silver divisions V-I - 10 € Silver I to Gold V - 20 € http://tinypic.com/r/alk8j9/5
NA Bronze division account boosting [FREE]
05/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Kinda bored of higher elo, everything is so serious. I just have a lot of fun in bronze and i like to have a laugh at some of the silly things i see. Also this forum seems like the easiest way to find someone. I will get the account to the bronze I placement matches and then will message back wether you want to do the placement matches or just want me to finish it off. message me if anyone is interested.