Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Plat V Account | FAST | USE OF MM |

Discussion on Buying Plat V Account | FAST | USE OF MM | within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Plat V Account | FAST | USE OF MM |

Hey guys, Im posting a thread cause I want to buy a plat V account for around 50-55 Euros {PAYPAL}

I would like to buy it TODAY, and i would like around 50-90+ champs, and a couple of skins would be nice.

You have to be trusted, and I'm probably going to use a MM..

Send me a PM.
I'll add you on skype!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Plat 3+ account!
06/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Buying plat 3+ account have $250 USD / 200 EURO to spend! NA/EUW ONLY! Skype : Bronze.boost
[BUYING] Plat Div Account NA
06/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello everyone, I am looking to buy a Platinum Division account for RP (Riot Points). The account HAS to be NA and it has to be of a division in platinum. I am offering about 60$ worth of Rp for this account.
[Buying] BUYING A PLAT DIV NA ACCOUNT
04/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I AM LOOKING TO BUY A PLATINUM DIVISION NA LOL ACCOUNT I AM SPENDING 120$ THE ACCOUNT DOES NOT NEED TO BE STACKED!!! I NEED AT LEAST 2 RUNE PAGES and 30 Champs!
[BUYING] Plat Div Account NA
02/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking to buy a plat account any division.. My capable speding money is 34$ I am also willing to trade my GOLD BORDER ACCOUNT WITH EVERY CHAMP 15 RUNE PAGES AND MORE ON IT Shown below vvvvvvv Only dealing with someone who is trusted.
Buying Plat Account NA [2000+ elo]
04/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Only buying from trusted members of this forum Looking for a NA account with 2000+ ELO PM me skype/price/elo or post here. I'll pay first (paypal) or do OMM if sufficient proof you're a trusted/respected member.