Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

plat team spot(NA)

Discussion on plat team spot(NA) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
plat team spot(NA)

hi, i am looking for a plat team spot (NA)
pm pls
Old 08/28/2013, 08:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add elokings on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] Spot in 3's team Plat
11/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
I have two spots for sale in a 3's team i just purchased. Looking for 2 other people to split to cost of the team. It will be $20 Paypal per person. We will play until we get 5 wins on the team. Post here and PM me your skype. edit: This is for NA
Looking for plat team spot!!
11/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
So who wants to help a girl get plat?? Ive kinda waited till the end of season 3, and ive gotten gold but i wanna just get that much more and get plat! ill pay for this dont think i wont but add me on skype so we can talk about it my skype is beatkittiee (beatkitty and beatkittie were taken:( ) Thanks it means alot!!
[B] Gold or Plat team spot 3v3 - NA
11/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Just putting this here firstly. This is for NA server. I want a legit person. This is how it will work, you will add me to the team to prove it exsists, then we can go from there.
[WTB] Plat 3v3 Team spot $75 - NA!
11/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello all, Really need plat on 3v3 on NA servers. If you normally only do EU or EUW i can provide all 3 accounts to be played on in 3v3's if you need accounts for your team. If you can or know someone trusted who can do this add my skype : idylni Thank-you
WTB 3v3 Plat team spot/boost
10/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
PM me or add rio_s95, show me proof of boosting services, ty.