Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Default Looking To Trade Gold 3 with all champs and 85 skins [NA]

Discussion on Default Looking To Trade Gold 3 with all champs and 85 skins [NA] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Default Looking To Trade Gold 3 with all champs and 85 skins [NA]

Looking to trade the account for Plat 5+ NA account with decent amount of runes/champs/skins.

Account has all champions and 15 full rune pages (all runes available +6300 IP), it is gold 3 with high mmr.
It has around 90 skins, a few legendary, a few rare.

My skype is lolbuyandsell, message me there for full proof and screenshots, willing to provide screenshots to mods if necessary.

I am willing to go first to trusted members, or we can get a middleman if necessary.

The truth is, getting out of Gold is impossible so I'd like to try my luck at plat, this is my main account.

I'm willing to accept paypal offers aside from trades but that's it.

Account has many rare skins, a few are Halloween nocturne, rusty blitzcrank, and UFO Corki.

The account includes rusty blitzcrank, championship riven, red card katarina, silver kayle, alien invader heimer, gentleman cho, UFO corki, toy soldier GP, Nutcracker Shaco, and many more.

How the **** do I bump on these forums?

Old 08/28/2013, 05:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

Bring
Up
My

Bring
My
Pls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW Silver V 54 champs 2 cheap skins = TRADE
07/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Trade my EUW acc for EUNE acc with many champs adc's and top. Dont care about the elo! Add skype - huiwinzin
[Trade] 63 Champs few Skins
06/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for Elo untouched account who does have Ezreal. Would trade my account for urs Regards
WTS/Trade 89/Champs/3Legendary Skins/20+Skins/Almost all Runes
06/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
89 Champions Demonblade Astro Teemo Brolaf 20+ Regular Skins Almost every Rune Set Low Elo. Taking offers via paypal
[Trade]EUW S2 Platinium 79 champs and loads of skins for S1 plat or gold
01/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi today I've decided to trade my acc. My account consits it bronze S1 and 1948 ELO 6 S2, 5vs5 arranged 1863 Elo top 2089, 10 rune pages and it also have about 36 skins and 98 ip boosts. I want to trade if for account with S1 Plat or Gold , it needs to have minimum 65 champs, skins not neccesery and minimum of 7 rune pages. Your offers please leave below or pm me with your skype name http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/highelo. png/...
[Sell/Trade] Lvl 30 EU Almost all champs + around 34 skins
08/09/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey looking to sell/trade my LoL account interested in all offers at the moment. All champions owned excluding Maokai and galio full platinum stats for normal games around 1590 rating ranked (top 1820) shit loads of skins some rare if you want confirmation i can take some print screens just contact me here or add me on msn [email protected]