Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boost - Acc Diamond CHEAP

Discussion on Elo Boost - Acc Diamond CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo Boost - Acc Diamond CHEAP

Closed ·
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST AND CHEAP!]
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
About us: Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So add us on skype and ask do we have any...
Cheap Elo-Boost: Bronze V -> Diamond V
02/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
No longer play league.
[Selling] Cheap Elo Boost up to Diamond NA
07/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm offering eloboosts(up to diamond) for anyone interested in NA. I'm currently a Diamond 2 player with a smurf in diamond 5(with less than 80 wins). If interested,i can add you on my smurf or you can message me personally. As for pricing I go on a per case basis, but promise a price lower than mostly every other eloboosting site you can find. I do transactions through paypal. You can be confident that I won't message or respond to any of your friends while i boost. I'm...
[Selling] CHEAP FAST ELO BOOST FROM DIAMOND 1
05/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i am selling cheap elo boosts. From bronze 5 to silver 40€ From silver 5 to Gold 50€. From Gold to platin 70€. If youre not in division 5 and want to get to next league, we will arrange a new price. Paying only via Paysafecard, 10€ at the start of the boost, the rest in the time while im boosting.
[Selling] (Cheap)NA Elo Boost Bronze div 5 -> Diamond div 5
05/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello everyone I am currently offering my elo boost services at reduced and cheaper price compared to before, if you are interested please contact me via Email : [email protected] Skype : naeloboost Or Facebook page : league of legends n/a elo boost Don't expect crazy cheap offers but very reasonable prices, for more information on prices please check our Facebook page ^ it will tell the original prices but currently ill reduced it sustantially and if you order more the bigger...