Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platin I - Diamond V !! Fast and trusted only!

Discussion on Platin I - Diamond V !! Fast and trusted only! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platin I - Diamond V !! Fast and trusted only!

Searching for a booster whos trusted and want to play plat 1 to dia 5 for 40€ psc! (2x20)!! This acc already got 60LP and gains around 18LP per match!! ADD me on skype! This job shpuld be finished today! Skype: lennyrogue

Offering this job cuz i cant finish myself! Need to work and k promised the customer to finish this job asap
Old 08/26/2013, 08:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

signature
Old 08/26/2013, 08:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added on skype
Old 08/26/2013, 08:59   #4

And if i say trusted i mean trusted!
Old 08/26/2013, 09:25   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

PM me if you want.

Old 08/26/2013, 09:32   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this guy tried to scam me of doing a job for half the payement. he said we do it when i get on my pc even though the job isnt even for him its for another customer and he accuses me of being a scammer even though all i said was " i wont start till i get the first code" which was generous of me because for some reason he wouldnt even give me both codes which is already sketchy and then after he tells me hell log me in using teamviewer i tell him " ok send me the code and well get started" then he starts telling me he wont be home in 3 hours and deletes me because " he already said that even though he never even mentioned it lol

Old 08/26/2013, 09:42   #7

Your pathetic. I wanted to give you 20first cuz u seem a scammer im willing to go first but not with you. And u didnt post everything :-) well dont need to justify! I just dont take your service!!

And im willing to go first if you are a real trusted member!
Old 08/26/2013, 10:15   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I'll take this one.
Old 08/26/2013, 10:17   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wurstcallseu View Post
Your pathetic. I wanted to give you 20first cuz u seem a scammer im willing to go first but not with you. And u didnt post everything :-) well dont need to justify! I just dont take your service!!

And im willing to go first if you are a real trusted member!
lol i posted the whole thing only thing left out was 3 messages i sent you after you blocked me
Old 08/26/2013, 12:07   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9
The Black Market: 388/0/0