Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW BII (some skins), And PBE cheap

Discussion on EUW BII (some skins), And PBE cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW BII (some skins), And PBE cheap

Selling my 30lvl Bronze II acc with few skins : Mecha Khazix, Steel legion Lux, Leprechuan Veigar, Uncle Ryze, TPA orianna, muskeeter TF, and 2 free skins.
PBE account have amost all champions, all have atleast 1 skin xD.

Price: 20dol for both.

Can trade, for few skins.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Cheap] Lv 30 Silver 2 NA - 90 Champions 45 Skins 18 Rune Pages - Rare skins
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everybody, looking to sell this stacked account for cheap. I've spent over a lot of $ on this account so hopefully you guys offer a reasonable price. Skype: jessebaron2 Solo/duo queue rank: Silver II IP: 500 RP: 700
[WTS] Cheap level 30 account with 54 champs 11 skins(and rare skins).
07/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I want to sell my NA account or trading it for RP or nordic account Got 54 champs RP=74 and IP=3603 11 skins Angler Jax Unchained Alistar shadow evelynn dreadknight Garen vandal jax samurai yi
[Selling] eune-platinum-II-57-champs-11-skins-rare-skins-cheap-price-5-rune pages
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey.I selling my league of legends account for cheap price because i think 150 $ is REALLY CHEAP for this account.I have 11 skins,rare skins too Skins are : Bird of prey Anivia,Woad ashe,Artic Warfare Caitlyn,Red Baron COrki ( Extremly RARE skin),Soul Reaven Draven,Nottingham Ezreal(RARE skin),RIOT GRAVES ( EXTREMLY RARE SKIN),Victorious Janna ( only platinum players get this skin in S2),Sonoran Kog Maw (RARE SKIN),Arlicght Varus,Unchained Alistar. I have 5 rune pages - all good runes. I have...
SELLING LOL ACCOUNT CHEAP! 40 CHAMPS! MUTIPLY SKINS| RARE SKINS!
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
15 EURO I WILL GO FIRST IF U ARE TRUSTED! ADD ME ON SKYPE FOR SHARE SCREEN OF THE ACCOUNT I WIL GO FIRST IF U ARE A TRUSTED MEMBER SKYPE: imvennize1337 Hello guys im selling my LoL account.
[SELLING CHEAP] EUNE 75 champions 22 skins - LEGENDARY and LIMITED skins also
02/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, The account has never been banned/warned, it has the 'Honorable Opponent' badge. The account has around 75 champions. It has season 2 ranked silver icons, all of the halloween icons (the tier 4 one is worth a lot:)) and some of the xmas ones. It has 4 rune pages. Currently around 1300 elo (only wins in season 3). Skins: