Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat II Kitty kat katarina, snow bunny nid account EUW

Discussion on Plat II Kitty kat katarina, snow bunny nid account EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat II Kitty kat katarina, snow bunny nid account EUW

Hello there people!

I have been playing league of legends for around 3 years, but i think its time to give it up, i have job opportunity's coming up, and there will be no time for games

I have all champions unlocked, the account has 7k RP still on it, and around 23k IP.
Pretty much all runes, maybe aside from a few, also has 15 rune pages.

In total around 60 skins, including Kitty Kat Katarina, Snow bunny nidalee, and The mighty Jax.
I've just got into Plat II, account has pretty good MMR, around +25 LP/game.

Please add me on Skype to discuss: Pikachu8821

Also, i have just joined this website, so i would prefer to use a middleman.

Thanks.
Old 08/25/2013, 06:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much are you asking?
Old 08/25/2013, 10:42   #3

Taking offers, thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat II Kitty kat katarina, snow bunny nid account EUW
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there people! I have been playing league of legends for around 3 years, but i think its time to give it up, i have job opportunity's coming up, and there will be no time for games :) I have all champions unlocked, the account has 7k RP still on it, and around 23k IP. Pretty much all runes, maybe aside from a few, also has 15 rune pages. In total around 60 skins, including Kitty Kat Katarina, Snow bunny nidalee, and The mighty Jax. I've just got into Plat II, account has pretty...
[Selling] wts lol aCC kitty card katarina skin plat V
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
hello im selling my acccount level 30 euw plat V all champs 10 rune pages 49 skins ( kitty card katarina skin ) i can show you over skype . so post here or pme me
[Buying] Snow Bunny Nidalee or Kitty Kat Katarina account EUW (Bonus monehs for both!)
05/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Leave offers here and I'll check back tomorrow. Thank you, and remember to leave me a way of contacting you! I would actually prefer the account to not be that developed, as in preferably pre-30 or fresh 30 with few to little skins. I don't have hoards of cash, pimpin' doesn't pay as much as it used to :(. Please keep that in mind! Bump, will check back in around 8 hours or so! .Bump
[Selling] Selling plat acc with KITTY KATARINA SKIN !
04/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hi guys, selling plat acc with KITTY KATARINA skin. skype: spirro.lol i can show in skype