Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS GAMESCOM codes [PROOF INSIDE]

Discussion on WTS GAMESCOM codes [PROOF INSIDE] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS GAMESCOM codes [PROOF INSIDE]

I'm selling plenty of gamescom codes , that means arcade hecarim and riot blitzcrank , after u get the code u will go here woobox.com/mmrtki and activate it and after the end of the gamescom u will receive the skins on ur account
here is a proof , a ticket at gamescom , i covered the code
selling them for elite gold / paypal and psc
also always save the ticket u will receive after introducing the code , just incase
Old 08/27/2013, 14:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Add me on skype: dupliicity

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gamescom skins codes *look inside*
08/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Well like the title says , im selling gamescom skins codes ( arcade hecarim and riot blitzcrank) , in order to activate them after u buy them , u will have to go here : League of Legends Gamescom Skin Redemption (League of Legends Skin-Einlösung) and fill it and after the gamescom ends after 1 week u will receive those skins on your account + the champions incase u don't have them yet ^^ Prices: 5 euro PSC or PAYPAL 150 e*gold u can buy them with egold from here : ...
[WTS] Gamescom skin codes(With proof)
08/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I got 2 gamescom skin codes left( free arcade hec/riot blitz) and I'd like to sell them for 5 euro PSC each(accepting only psc or nice e*gold offers). I also have pictures of both of them so you can be sure they're real codes not some random ones because you can enter any code and it says it's valid. Invite me on skype - lauveens_93 if interested.
[WTS] CS:GO Proof inside
03/25/2012 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
like title says i want to sell cs:go here are my prices : Dota 2 Single License Key 31 $ Dota 2 Steam Gift 42 $ Dota 2 Key (comes with 2 extra dota 2 invites) 80 $ CS:Go Steam Gift 62 $ Dota 2 Steam account : 11$