Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 1 Eloboosting faster

Discussion on Diamond 1 Eloboosting faster within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 1 Eloboosting faster

Hello i'm an elobooster diamond 1, add 'discretionpl' on skype if u want an eloboost, prices are negotiated

I only do bronze/silver/gold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
|Bored Diamond 1 Player's Experienced in EloBoosting EU W/NE | Bronze To Diamond |
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
About me : I'm a diamond 1 player ( 2491 elo Atm cf : Lolking ) , playing since early season 1 and now trying to get my challenger . I've been into elo boosting and coaching for more than a year now : Willios giving League of Legends lessons on LOL Academy - League of Legends Coaching & Boost services Mädou - Coach League of Legends - eGG-one school Now , i want to start my own thing . I'm also selling my account , feel free to add me for any question !
[Europe]Eloboosting duoq up to Diamond I
08/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Me and two friend of mine have been eloboosting several accounts by duoqing. It's the same as normal elo boosting, but it's faster and costs less for you guys compared to buying eloboost twice. We are friendly and have been all Diamond in season 2 in soloq and team arranged. In season 3 we have been both Challenger in team arranged as in soloq. We won't tell any of your friends in your list anything about the boosting, if you want so. Aswell we promise to behave right and not get you banned....
Eloboosting Diamond 4
08/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello Community, I'm a Diamond 4 LoL Player and i want you to help you to get up on your Elo. So I'm gonna to boost your Elo for cash. I don't have set the prices yet, we can talk to each other and so we can find a price for both of us. If you want some ELO BOOST I can help you :) Thanks :)
[EloBoosting]Cheap and good boosting from Diamond
07/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Information about us We are 2 guys who enjoy playing LoL and love play on Smurfs. Our main Accounts are ranked in diamond 1 and diamond 4. And after playing tons of Smurfs we thought that we coud try sell a Service. We can speak English and German. Information about our service We are basically offering an elo boosting service divided in more categories:
Trusted eloboosting from Diamond I - EU servers
07/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm a Diamond I player in both S2 and S3. I offer cheap, secure and trusted eloboosting. I am willing to do some vouch games to prove myself. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?a ttachmentid=182107&stc=1&d=1372689804 Doing vouch games! Bronze V - 6 eur Bronze IV - 6 eur Bronze III - 6 eur Bronze II - 6 eur