Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PayPal question, help please :)

Discussion on PayPal question, help please :) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 08/21/2013, 19:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Ok, i just clicked on "Resolve claim now" and i got 3 options:

- I have shipped the item and I can provide proof that the item was shipped through an approved shipper to the address on the Transaction Details page.
- I have not shipped the item and I will refund the payment.
- I have refunded the payment for this transaction.

What should i choose lol? If someone could help me, i would really appreciate it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about paypal
07/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
i would like to ask whats the difference beetwen verified account and not verified account? couse i got one payment a bit ago from not vefiried paypal account and rest were from verified whats the difference and are there any consequences? if its not verified it mean u got no credit card or bank acc attached to it? so you cant do a dispute or wut? would be nice if anyone could give some answer
question about PayPal
04/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, If I get scammed how can I get back money? money wasn't sent as gift. I can Refuse it but how to do it? Can someone write me the steps?
Paypal Question
01/20/2013 - Archlord - 10 Replies
for all those more expirienced in pp than me so a guy buying my exc feth send a instant payment to me in the amount of 105€ after transaction fees thats 100.55€ k he told me he couldnt send it as a gift cos its impossimble in germany...? so this money is now in my pending balance do i really need to wait 30 days for it to come into my available balance or is it the same procedure as with sending money as a gift. ppl send it i receive it in pending after few hours they confirm it and...
paypal question
12/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
was thinking of quitting co and had heard of someone gettin banned for claiming bac the cash they paid threw paypal,is this possible or just someone winding people up?I havent bought many packs but would have been nice to get it back if i was for quittin anyway lol