Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Spots/Teams Eu w ASAP ELO

Discussion on Selling Spots/Teams Eu w ASAP ELO within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Spots/Teams Eu w ASAP ELO

Hello everyone I am An elo booster I am challenger right now and I have some friends with a really high elo so that mean I can get Diamond teams and Plat teams easly so I am gonna sell some spots or teams.

Plat Spot----> 15€
Team---> 35€

Diamond: Spot: 30€
Team: negociable , bides start at 45€.

Costume team:

You chose the Name and Tag take 2-3 Hours to get it to desired elo.
Cost +25€ than the Normal price.

Special.

We have 1 Challenger team 3vs 3

Not for sell only spots:

Spot: 55€.

Contact me via skype : richard_menez4
Old 08/20/2013, 00:31   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 182
Caution trading. Shows me a picture of his "challenger profile", which he just set his icon to be the same. The picture however doesn't show his games and wins, only his wins. Be careful with him.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling 3v3 Plat - Challenger Teams / Spots
10/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
LIMITED 50% DISCOUNT ON EVERYTHING Deadline: 12th May GET YOUR CHALLENGER BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! http://i.imgur.com/3gS5Ivk.jpg This is for NA only. *LIMITED PRICE FOR 2 WEEKS*
Selling Ranked Teams/ Spots Get your Elo right now
10/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello Everyone I am Selling Teams: 3vs3: Gold: ( 1 available GOLD I) Spot--> 5€ Team 15€ Plat:
Selling 3v3 diamond spots and teams
03/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm here to sell you guys 3v3 diamond arranged team slots on NA for $100 a spot and $400 for a team. Private message me your skype or leave a comment below if you're interested. Thanks. You will gain the season 3 rewards: Diamond Forum badge Diamond Banner trim in summoner profile Diamond Border on the game loading screen Diamond Summoner Icon Unique Limited Edition Riot Skin
Selling 3v3 gold teams/spots on NA ($15)
02/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling 3v3 gold spots on NA for $15 a spot and $80 for gold teams. Leave your skype in this thread or private message me and I will add you if you are interested. I will not go first in any circumstances, method of payment is paypal or e-transfer.
Selling 3v3 plat/diamond teams and spots
01/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, in addition to my elo boosting services, I am here to offer you a new type of service where I sell 3v3 spots on platinum or diamond teams or you can out right buy a whole team. Plat spot: $75 per spot Plat team: $300 Diamond spot: $150 per spot Diamond team: $550 If you buy more spots/teams, I will give you a discount. If you are interested, leave me a message on here with your skype or private message me your skype.