Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boost out of Bronze

Discussion on Elo Boost out of Bronze within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Elo Boost out of Bronze

Hey Guys!
Elo Hell?
I will boost you out of your Bronze League.
Price?

only 5 € per Div
10€ from Bronze 1 to Silver 5

/w me or add me in Skype -> xxxxmemphisxxxx

Payment: Paypal only atm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU Boost Bronze 5 to Bronze 3 for 8€
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I am bored and I want to have some fun, so I offer cheap boost. Skype: andypokemaster Previous boosts: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApDf NATiRAQxdGd1cE1DX1RneVYtU1lSekw0a2U3TWc&output =html
Cheap Elo Boost [Boost Bronze-Gold]
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I am a high elo player looking to do some elo jobs. Since I am new I am looking for some vouches. If interested pm me. Rates are as follows: Bronze 5-$10 4-$10 3-$10 2-$15 1-$15 Promo: Best of 3=$5 Best of 5=$10
[Buying] Looking for a cheap Bronze 3 til Bronze 1 Boost-Service!
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, im Looking for a cheap Bronze 3 til Bronze 1 Boost-Service! I'll pay 10 € and 975 rp. It would be really nice, if you can boost first and then i pay. Only if you are 100 % trusted.. :) PN ME! :) PS:. IM ON EUW
[Selling] Bronze Elo boost
07/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys my name is Nils, I'm playing League of legends for 2.5 years now. I know this fealing u r in Bronze and cant get out cause ur team sucks so hard. No prblem me and my friend we r gold elo and we will carry u out as botlane. 1 division: 10€ 3 division: 25€ The promo games : 5€ (for all together)
WTB S3 Boost from Bronze...
02/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Heya, how are you all doing? Looking for a legit ELO boost from Bronze-Gold. I honestly just don't have the time, though I'm a few wins away from silver myself. I have most of the champions in my arsenal as well. I'm on the NA servers, and would be paying via verified paypal. Skype = gmk922