Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JBCCBOOST LOLCOACHING

Discussion on JBCCBOOST LOLCOACHING within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
JBCCBOOST LOLCOACHING

Hi,

I'm jbccboost, a Diamond 5 EUW Player, mainly Top/Mid and I would like to offer you my Coachingservice.

I will teach you some little tricks and mechanics to outsmart your enemys, be a better player and reach your desired elo. While coaching, we will be talking on Skype/Teamspeak, so you can always ask me questions if you want to know something in detail or just something general.

While coaching, it's up to you what we are doing:

- You can just ask me questions about itembuilds, runes, masteries, specific matchups.

- We can watch one of your replays and I will analyze mistakes or show you opportunities to get kills/objectives.

- I can show you a hero in detail, his strengths and weaknesses, everything you need to know about this champ and a lot more.

- We can play 1v1 to improve your laningphase, I will analyze your mistakes, give you tips etc.

- You will get some tips to carry games easier.

Price: 8€/Hour
Payment: Paypal

After the coaching lesson, you can still message me when you have a question.
I think this is a really fair price for what I'm actually offering.
I hope you guys will enjoy it and the most important thing, I hope I'll get feedback to improve my service.