Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Cheap ELO Boosting from Bronze to Gold!

Discussion on [NA] Cheap ELO Boosting from Bronze to Gold! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Cheap ELO Boosting from Bronze to Gold!

STATUS: Taking Jobs! Free vouches and possible discounts to first customers!

Hello everyone! We are a group of two players that are looking to get ourselves started in the ELO Boosting service. One of us is a Platinum player, while the other is a Diamond. The both of us will be working together to boost your accounts efficiently and professionally.

If interested, please add: "sturmwittmann" on Skype

We will be providing free games as vouches for the first, reputable players to post here. Other, non reputable players may receive discounts in addition! My friend and I are really excited to get some work and establish a professional relationship with our customers!

Division Boosting
Prerequisites and Terms of Service

- Includes wins from 0 LP to 100 LP and promotional series games.

- Gain must be at least 13 LP a win or more. If it is less than 13 LP, we can talk it over and arrange a new price.

- Must have a few basic rune pages and champions that we can work with. Although the both of us play a variety of carry roles, we still need the basics.

- If there are certain champions or roles you would like us to play, let us know. We can play almost any role or champion with some exceptions. This is not guaranteed though.

- You are not allowed to access your account while we are playing on it. If you would like to play Solo Queue or Normals, a free, Gold V Smurf account can be loaned out to you. (Please do not get this account banned, as it's only to be used while we work on your account.)

- We will not send messages to anyone on your friends list without informing you first. Any messages sent to us will be logged and sent to you as soon as possible.

Prices:
These prices are subject to change without notice.
Includes promotional games.

Bronze V to Bronze IV - $8
Bronze IV to Bronze III - $10
Bronze III to Bronze II - $10
Bronze II to Bronze I - $12
Bronze I to Silver V - $15

Silver V to Silver IV - $15
Silver IV to Silver III - $15
Silver III to Silver II - $17
Silver II to Silver I - $18
Silver I to Gold V - $20

Payment:

- We can do 50% now, 50% right before job is complete if you like, though 100% payment is required before the last game of the boost.

- If, for whatever reason we cannot complete the boost, we will issue a full refund and an apology!

- If we have not started on the boost yet, we will always provide full refunds on request.