Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Riot Graves

Discussion on Riot Graves within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Riot Graves

Hallo,
ich habe noch einige Riot-Graves-Skins von der letzten Gamescom rumliegen, würde pro Code 15 Euro haben wollen.

Ich weiß, dass ich neu bin und das ganze deswegen unsicher wirkt, würde aber auch meine Handynummer geben, Middleman akzeptieren, persönlich abholen (Ost-Niedersachsen) usw.

Bin dieses Jahr auch auf der Gamescom und ab Dienstag in Köln, auch da wäre ein Treffen möglich.

(Bei Interesse könnt ihr mir gerne bei Skype schreiben: downer-downer, aus Braunschweig)

Gruß

Tags
riot graves skin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Riot Graves / Riot Nasus / Riot Squad Singed / Pax Sivir / Pax Jax skins.
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello, So i recently got my hands on bunch of codes again and im willing to sell them again. All payments will be made upfront with PayPal or Moneybookers.If you have no reputation i might require your PayPal to be verified.We will use teamviewer when i sell you the code (if you really don't want to, its up to you). EDIT : I ALSO NOW ACCEPT PSC RIOT GRAVES 10EUR RIOT NASUS 10EUR
Suche Riot Graves Skin Biete Pssc & Egold/ Search a Riot Graves Skin Eu West
01/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Topik# My Price 10€ psc or 300 egold Eu West I accept too Pax jax 15€ eu west And pax sivir 10€ eu west