Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Teir&Devision boosters/Plat & challenger player/ cheap and secure

Discussion on Teir&Devision boosters/Plat & challenger player/ cheap and secure within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Teir&Devision boosters/Plat & challenger player/ cheap and secure

LOL Elo Boosting and Coaching Service Team cheap and Fast
(LOLPROBOOSTCOACH)

Who we are:

I am a plat 1 player i will be taking care of the lower division/elo players. My friend is diamond1/challenger he will be taking care of the higher division/elo players.We both play on the euw server.We are looking to make a business out of boosting accounts and coaching players on EUW/EUNE. we can also do other servers so feel free to contact us.

Why is (LOLPROBOOSTCOACH) better than other services:

We are very flexible when it comes to your preferences. You can either buy wins, promotion series or full division boost
Our service is 100% trustworthy and your personal account information will be kept confidential.
Your account boosting will start as soon as we confirm your purchase along with your account information and will be finished as soon as possible.
We are among the cheapest elo boosting services out there.

Coaching:

plat1 player coaching:5€/hour

Diamond1/challenger:8€/hour

we are also open for deals on coaching contact for more information

Information about our service:

We are basically offering an elo boosting service divided in more categories:

• Single wins
  • Division boosting
  • Division Bundle Boosting

Single Wins:
This does not include the promotion games.
Here is the list of prices:
A win anywhere in Bronze: 2 €
A win anywhere in Silver: 4€
A win anywhere in Gold: 5€
A win anywhere in Platinum: 7 €

Prices per division:

If you find this prices too high feel free to contact me, I will see what I can do. I also give discounts if you want more then 2 division boost.

Bronze5=9€
Bronze4=9€
Bronze3=9€
Bronze2=9€
Bronze1-Silver5=14€

Silver5=15€
Siver4=15€
Silver3=15€
Silver2=15€
Silver1-Gold5=20€

Gold5=25€
Gold4=25€
Gold3=25€
Gold2=25€
Gold1-Plat5=34€

Plat5=40€
Plat4=40€
Plat3=44€
Plat2=44€
Plat1-Diamond 5=50€ (negotiable)
  • We also do to diamond1 but if interested please contact us as prices depends on win rate %

Division Bundle Boosting:
(We will boost you the whole five divisions plus the promotion games for getting into the next tier)

Contact us for more information as prices depends on win % and lp gain per a game
we will beat any other boosting prices.

• we are also open for negotiation on prices.

Minimum requirements:
  • A level 30 account.
  • Atleast 20-30 champions
  • 1 AD & 1 AP Basic runepages.
Our code of honor:
  • We will not tell anyone we've boosted you.
  • We will not talk to your friends.
  • We will not spend any IP/RP unless we have your permission.
  • We will not change anything without noticing you first.
  • You are able to pause the boost at any time if you wish to play normals with your friends.
You are supposed to :
  • Be available to contact for further notices or for the status of your elo boosting order.

Payment Methods:

Paypal

We do usally 50% of money before boost and 50% after the boost
But contact us for the best way for you to do the payments
If you have any further questions feel free to contact us details below

Contact us here:

or send
private message
Email:

()

Old 08/18/2013, 18:20   #2

elite*gold: 0