Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Diamond 1 Account

Discussion on EUW Diamond 1 Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 175
EUW Diamond 1 Account

Hi folks, the Boost Club is currently selling one of the unused smurfs that we own. Obviously the account doesn't have many champions (21), and has only Gladiator Draven as skin.

We are selling it at the cost of 200 euros simply because it's the highest League in the game before Challenger.

You will "only" pay 200 euros for the ELO, which would cost you around 1000€ for a simple boost if you are around silver/gold.

After you bought the account you will be free to buy champions and skins for yourself! Take this chance and don't let it go!

Don't forget to unlock Unchained Alistar and Riot Girl Tristana yourself, we're lazy to do it

Old 09/04/2013, 19:35   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
bought the account, trusted seller
Old 09/04/2013, 20:15   #3

elite*gold: 175
Sold, can close the thread.
Closed Thread

Tags
diamond account selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU-[WEST] ACCOUNT: TRIPPLE DIAMOND S2, S3 soloq diamond, s1 gold
02/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm here to sell my league of legends account. In the past I offered elo boosting and so you can trust me. I stop playing cause it takes to much time. The account is lvl 30 and is at the moment at Diamond divison I. It was gold at S1 and was Tripple Diamond at S2. http://imgur.com/FEvo5u6.png The account has 3,4k RP and 3k IP http://i.imgur.com/1ueZgEx.png It has94 champions .http://i.imgur.com/gxTFkKF.jpg
[Selling] EUW Account Diamond IV [+S2 DIAMOND] , 101 Champions/35+ Skins/7 RunePages,200+ Runes
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
*ONLY ACCEPT SERIOUS OFFERS!!!!!* Skype: energiae Xfire: supernova32 Payment: PayPal ONLY! BUYOUT FOR: 300 EURO I'm currently selling this Diamond IV
[Selling] Plat S1, Diamond(all modes) S2, Diamond 1 S3 NORTH AMERICA Account
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
-removed-
[Selling] Diamond account (EUWEST) banner s2 diamond and s3 diamond
04/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
hello! info: price 100-150€ 7 page runes 40-70 skins original e-mail avaible screenshare avaible
Selling good diamond III account on EuW (with season 2 diamond frames)
03/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies