Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] UFO CORKI ACCOUNT (Nice runes, Champs) [S] Viele level 30 Accounts.

Discussion on [B] UFO CORKI ACCOUNT (Nice runes, Champs) [S] Viele level 30 Accounts. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
[B] UFO CORKI ACCOUNT (Nice runes, Champs) [S] Viele level 30 Accounts.

[B][U]Hey
ich biete mein UFO Corki account mit vieles mehr, aber im gegenzug such ich paar level 30 Accounts ohne nix.
Er muss keine champs, runen, skins usw. beinhalten.
Er hat:
Season 2 Avatar

Er ist UNRANKED!!

Champions:

Runen:

Skins:

Der der die meisten Lvl 30 League of Legends Accounts bietet kriegt den account.
Wie gesagt die lvl 30 Accs. müssen nichts beinhalten.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW LOL Account lvl 30 VIELE CHAMPS,Runes ! --> 160 E*Gold !!!
04/08/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Epvp Ich habe mich entschieden meinen EUW LoL Account zu verkaufen und das Billig! Preis: 160 eg Wenn ihr Interesse habt Addet mich in Skype : epvp.monexamazing Pics :
[Selling] EUW (UFO CORKI) account - Almost all champs and has all runes in game.
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/ZCUvlqp.jpg *The account has almost all of the champions. *It has all the runes and 5 rune pages. *A couple of skins, not alot. IT HAS A UFO CORKI THOUGH! *Europe West and never been banned, has a plenty of honor and teamwork. *The account is currently at the Silver ELO without having too many ranked games played on it. *With the account you get all the needed information after the purchase(includes the registration email). Looking for offers around 35-50 euro.
[S][EUW] Really nice account (94 champs, 200+ runes and 100+ skins)
03/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all, finally decided to quit LoL as I'm not finding it fun any more. My account was originally purchased as a physical edition and I have spent a lot on this account (Well over £800) and it has never been banned. I finished Bronze in Season 1 and currently I'm Silver with a rating of 1407 This is a brief overview of the account, below there will be screenshots and a breakdown of what skins I have. 94 Champions - the only two champions I do not own are Karma and Viktor. 220 +...
[Biete] LoL EU-W Account Level 30 sehr viele Champs und viele Skins
03/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Leute da ich kaum noch Lust und habe LoL zu spielen, biete ich ab sofort meinen Account zum Verkauf an. Hier die Wichtigsten Daten: Alle Champions vorhanden bis auf die letzten 3 (Nautilus, Fiora, Ziggs) Skins: Stechende Akali, Purpur Akali Goldener Alistar, Matador Alistar, Entfesselter Alistar
[B] (NA) LoL level 30 acc with nice champs/runes
08/23/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title states, I am looking for a north american level 30 LoL acc with nice champs and nice runes. I am looking for it to have reasonable elo. Post here with screenies(idk if that's possible haha) or send me a message. Posting here would be better. :D