Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo boosting by Diamond 1 and Challenger players [FAST] [NA] [AMAZING!] [PAYPAL]

Discussion on Elo boosting by Diamond 1 and Challenger players [FAST] [NA] [AMAZING!] [PAYPAL] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo boosting by Diamond 1 and Challenger players [FAST] [NA] [AMAZING!] [PAYPAL]

~!!ELO Boosting Service!!~
The first 5 boosts will be done extremely fast and will have a small discount!

Our boosting service is done extremely fast by some of the BEST players in North America who competed and competes at professional levels so your account will be boosted super fast with crazy KDR and an amazing win rate

INFORMATION

New elo boosting service done by extremely skilled players. our service is fast and 100% secure, we have amazing customer

support always ready to help you with your orders and answer your questions. all boosting in platinum and diamond division

is done by diamond 1 and challenger players.

Payment Method

paypal is currently the only payment option we support.

The payment will be made upfront, once the transaction is over the boosting will begin

PRICES

Bronze
$20-$25
per division
$30
Bronze 1 > Silver 5

Silver
$30-$40
per division
$45
Silver 1 > Gold 5

Gold
$45-$60
per division
$70
Gold 1 > Platinum 5

Platinum
$65-$100
per division
$150
Platinum 1 > Diamond 5

Diamond
Negotiable
per division
$60 / game
***IF YOUR MMR IS REALLY LOW AND YOU GAIN LOW LP PER GAME THE PRICES WILL BE DIFFERENT***
CONTACT INFORMATIONS

E-Mail :

BOOSTER 1 :
BOOSTER 2 :
BOOSTER 3 :
BOOSTER 4 :
I will post screenshots of boosters tomorrow morning. TAKING ALL CLIENTS RIGHT NOW, FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BOOSTERS ARE FREE TO WORK AT ANY TIME SO THE BOOSTING WILL BE DONE SUPER FAST
Old 08/13/2013, 13:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch, legit challenger players and great support
Old 08/13/2013, 23:15   #3

If any mods wants to verify that my service is legit feel free to add me on skype and I'll provide proofs!
Old 08/14/2013, 02:12   #4

Added screenshot of one of our booster! Going to post more later
Old 08/14/2013, 07:33   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mascoub View Post
Vouch, legit challenger players and great support
Dat 4 Posts and 0 TBM vouch. Sounds legit. lel
Old 08/14/2013, 10:05   #6

The first 5 boosts will be done extremely fast and will have a small discount!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELLZOR View Post
Dat 4 Posts and 0 TBM vouch. Sounds legit. lel
Hey there! I can provide proofs to whoever is interested to buy, just hit me up!