Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A bunch of champs acount NA

Discussion on A bunch of champs acount NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A bunch of champs acount NA

Buying a Account that has more than 80+ Champs

NA Server

Will be buying with paypal

Pm me or post on this thread ur skype/ur account

Can be Bronze 5 ,

Looking to spend 30-40

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Acount 91 champs 29 skins / Gold elo 1540
02/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i sell my acount with 91 champs 29 skins gold elo 1540 '/devizion 4 4 rune pages/ AD/AP/Jungler/Tank 20-30 euros maybe paypment method paypal/psc skype alertbg
Selling League of legends account, 40+ champs with bunch of skins [ EXCLUSIVE OFFER ]
11/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
sold.
QUICK SALE! ALL CHAMPS + 48 k IP.. + A BUNCH OF SKINS
09/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Need a really quick deal! 20 rune pages all runes 48k ip 800 rp 1780 ELO! NEED THE MONEY ASAP! 100$ buyout!!
Tera acount mit 2x29er champs und 2x18er
06/22/2012 - Trading - 10 Replies
Verkaufe meinen Tera Online Acount mit 29 Krieger Berserker 18 und lanzer level 25 !!!Jetzt 60!! Spieltage left Eu Version STandart Preis 20euro psc karte oder20euro paypal
S: NA League of Legends account! [All Champs] [Bunch of skins] [NA]
04/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
A note for you who want this account: I ain't going first with anyone. Even if you have 100 good reputations, I won't go first. Period. But, here are some details from the account! :D -ALL champions. So you have all the champions avaliable to play! -5 rune pages. It's mostly for AD. - The account has some rare skins, such like: Silver Kayle, UFO Corki. -I'm mostly looking for Paysafecards. You can give me a offer here, do NOT add me on skype. I will add you if you leave your Skype...