Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW - A BUNCH OF SKINS

Discussion on EUW - A BUNCH OF SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
Post EUW - A BUNCH OF SKINS

closed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Lv. 30 Platinum I NA - 49 Champions-28 skins-Bunch of runes
02/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey there, I'm looking to sell this level 30 which is ranked Platinum I in NA with 49 champions, 26 skins, a bunch of runes. And also the account has the following: 380 RP and 2500 IP. Contact information, skype: jessebaron2 I'm only going to trade this to the most trusted people and if not trusted then we use a middleman! I'm looking for RP cards ONLY because I simply do not have a PayPal. edit: I don't know what is wrong with the pictures. In thread preview I see them in big but...
Selling an LoL NA lvl 30 with 38 champions and a bunch of skins! cheap
02/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling an LoL NA lvl 30 with 38 champions and a bunch of skins cheap only 10 bucks add on skype - syphenn
WTS EU account *CHEAP - Bunch of Skins*
01/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Welcome, I want sell my own LoL LVL 30 Nordic account. Why i want sell it? I dont like that game anymore quited and play dota2. Pls if have any question write me an private message or here. I Dont have a price now so offer me freely. We can use a trusted middleman. Whats my account have: Its have PAX Sivir Skin what is so special And have some heroes :
QUICK SALE! ALL CHAMPS + 48 k IP.. + A BUNCH OF SKINS
09/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Need a really quick deal! 20 rune pages all runes 48k ip 800 rp 1780 ELO! NEED THE MONEY ASAP! 100$ buyout!!
S: NA League of Legends account! [All Champs] [Bunch of skins] [NA]
04/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
A note for you who want this account: I ain't going first with anyone. Even if you have 100 good reputations, I won't go first. Period. But, here are some details from the account! :D -ALL champions. So you have all the champions avaliable to play! -5 rune pages. It's mostly for AD. - The account has some rare skins, such like: Silver Kayle, UFO Corki. -I'm mostly looking for Paysafecards. You can give me a offer here, do NOT add me on skype. I will add you if you leave your Skype...