Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA]~Boosting* Bronze/Silver/Gold* [NA]

Discussion on [NA]~Boosting* Bronze/Silver/Gold* [NA] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA]~Boosting* Bronze/Silver/Gold* [NA]

Boosting NA server Only by Diamond,Platinum players.
DUO-Q ARE AVAILABLE TOO , ADD ME ON SKYPE FOR THE PRICES!

BRONZE DIVISION
Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4 [10€][13$]
Bronze 4 -> Bronze 3 [10€][13$]
Bronze 3 -> Bronze 2 [10€][13$]
Bronze 2 -> Bronze 1 [10€][13$]
Bronze 1 -> Silver 5 [15€][13$]

BUNDLE
Bronze 5 -> Silver 5 [$60/€45]

SILVER DIVISION
Silver 5 -> Silver 4 [20€][25$]
Silver 4 -> Silver 3 [20€][25$]
Silver 3 -> Silver 2 [20€][25$]
Silver 2 -> Silver 1 [20€][25$]
Silver 1 -> Gold 5 [25€][33$]

BUNDLE
Silver 5->Gold 5 [$100/€75]

GOLD DIVISION
Gold 5 -> Gold 4 [25€][26$]
Gold 4 -> Gold 3 [25€][26$]
Gold 3 -> Gold 2 [25€][26$]
Gold2 -> Gold 1 [30€][26$]
Gold 1 -> Platinum 5 [40€][50$]

~ SKYPE : REFERRAL.CND

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap boosting to get Silver/Gold. I carry easyly bronze/silver elo !
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys, I'm MisterYeti, a French guy (bouuuuuuuuh !..). I'm there to help you to get wins ! If you are Bronze or Silver, i can up you easyly :) My tarif arent expansive ! Bronze 5 to Bronze 4 : 10 euros Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 : 10 euros
Boosting once EUW Bronze-Silver-Gold Div 15€ !
05/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys. iam in need for 15€ and since i cant offer any accounts or smth ill do 1 boost to get it. i can boost bronze silver and plat div, only 15€/1 div + promo ofc (not to plat) iam a diamond 3 player on my own and can boost kinda fast in these divs. if ur interested msg me, i wont go first, we go MM or u first. skype is "tabbzn"
[Selling] Elo Boosting - Bronze > Silver > Gold -Need Vouchers.
05/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hay, My name is Chris, I'm from a Malta. I've played since season 2. And I have taken it serious from Season 3. I improved in course of time and some people get stuck in ELO hell. I'm here trying to help you get out of it, And get what tier/division you deserve :). Open For Vouches. How can you trust me? Well basically, you can't, since I don't have any reputation. Only TRUSTED people to vouch :). PM ME on Forums BOOSTING Charges: Bronze Division : Tier 5 to 4 -> 2Euros Tier 4 to...
[Selling] Elo boosting Service For bronze - silver - gold players
04/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, I have many friends that were stuck at silver and gold elo , that said "elo hell and stuff" but i showed him it doesnt exist , and my winrate is like 90%, so i started thinking that i could startup some boosting service for people who want to have higher elo because im skilled enough. So i wanna start really cheap, i feel like people shouldnt ask so much for just some more elo, i have fun playing at low elo also so its not only for the money that i want to do this. My Prizes...