Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheapest Elo Boosting by KeinNameBooster!

Discussion on Cheapest Elo Boosting by KeinNameBooster! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Cheapest Elo Boosting by KeinNameBooster!

Hey,
Im gonna Start an Elo Boosting Service.
'Cause i play for fun, it is very Cheap.

Here are the Prices:

Bronze per Division 5€
Silver per Division 15€
Gold per Division 25€
Platinum per Division 35€
Diamond per Division 60€

10 Placement Games 25€

Bronze Pack: 20€
Silver Pack: 70€
Gold Pack: 100€
Platinum Pack: 150€
Diamond Pack:250€

If you get low LP, its 10% in the first 2 Division's.

I Need Much Vouches!
Just ask me at Skype

Skype addy: KeinNameBooster

Mfg
KeinNameBooster!
Old 08/07/2013, 15:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 221/0/0
I can vouch

Skype added
Old 08/10/2013, 16:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 128
I can vouch
Maybe i´ll buy a boost too ur priced are very cheap.

Write to me per PN

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LoL-Boosting.com - The Absolute Cheapest Boosting Website
07/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 29 Replies
LoL-Boosting.com - The absolute cheapest League of legends boosting website http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4010/b31l.jpg Why us? http://i.imgur.com/3TUrrO2.png FAQ: http://i.imgur.com/TFZZ2vo.png
[Selling] LoL-Boosting.com - offering cheapest professional elo boosting on the interweb
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Why us? We provide trustable coaches & boosters, that have over 3 years of experience. They will boost in these three servers (EUW, EUNE, NA), with more servers to come. All of the coaches & boosters are highclass diamond players, that will provide the best boost possible. The coaches & boosters have got competitive experience from LAN parties, tournaments and cups. We are with guarantee the cheapest and the fastest boosting service out there. We have scouts to look out to the other...
CHEAPEST ELO BOOSTING
04/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! So! Basically i need to earn some quick money I'm a platinum IV player on EUW I'm pretty new but i'm here to offer very cheap elo boosting service in order to earn some money to buy a level 30 account, however i am also willing to negotiate other deals. I am boosting from Bronze to Gold V _________________________________________________ ____________________________________
Elo Boosting, Cheapest EVER
03/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 35 Replies
http://s3.imgimg.de/uploads/tradingcompcc96733fpng .png We are offering cheap elo boost services, done by 2 Diamond Player ! Prices 5 Euro per Div in Bronze -> 10 Euro for the Bo5 to Silver 10 Euro per Div in Silver -> 15 Euro for the Bo5 to Gold 15 Euro per Div in Gold -> 25 Euro for the Bo5 to Platin 25 Euro per Div in Platin -> 35 Euro for the Bo5 to Diamond
NA SPEED ELO BOOSTING (Cheapest Prices on Forum, $10 being cheapest bracket!)
10/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Please note title of this thread has changed. Hi guys, Speed On average, expect 60~100 elo a day. Small boosts should take about 2~3 days, and bigger boosts no longer than a week. Elo Boosting Price 0-1500: $25/100 elo 1500-1800: $35/100 elo