Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum 5vs5 Rankedteam

Discussion on Platinum 5vs5 Rankedteam within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum 5vs5 Rankedteam

Hey,
I want to buy an Platinum 5vs5 Rankedteam on Eu West.
My Payment is psc and i wont go first!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Platinum 5vs5 Team!
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, ich suche nach einem 5vs5 Platinum Elo Team! Server: EUW Send me Price at Skype: sahinoo <!-- English !--> Hello,
Selling 5vs5 Platinum team EUW.
04/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, im selling a 5v5 platinum team in EUW (the team is PlatV with 17 LP), or selling slots for 15 euros each, if you are interested in purchasing the whole team send me your offer to: [email protected] My eloboosting thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/1906179-2300-player-will-elo-boost-up-2200- a.html Regards. EDIT: Have plat 3v3 and 5v5 teams in NA available also.
Slots for 3vs3 Platinum Rankedteam !
03/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm selling slots of my 3vs3 Platinum Rankedteam available slots are 4 and i want 10€ Psc each slot. I can invite first if you have much Thumbs up. Skype:maxdaowner Screen:http://picload.org/image/aolldip/rankedtea m.png #bump
[S] 3 gute Leute für 5vs5 Rankedteam
01/04/2012 - League of Legends - 12 Replies
Hey, wir suchen noch 3 Leute für unser 5vs5 Rankedteam. Vorraussetzung: - lvl 30 - Server EU West - min 400-500 Wins - Erfahrungen mit ihren Champions/allgemeines Wissen