Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I want a LoL acc with kitkat katarina or show bine nica or acc with soccer cup skins

Discussion on I want a LoL acc with kitkat katarina or show bine nica or acc with soccer cup skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I want a LoL acc with kitkat katarina or show bine nica or acc with soccer cup skins

I want red card katarina snow bunny nida kit kat ond other rare skins

The skins do not need to be in the same acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] wts few skins + account red card katarina
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
hello im selling those skins for all servers riot singed riot graves k9 full metal ramus pax sivir pax jax also im selling my account on euw gold I all champs 10 rune pages 39 skins ( + red card katarina ) + original email
[Buying] Kitty Cat Katarina and other Kat skins
07/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I am looking for an Account with Kitty Cat Katarina or other Kat skins, the Server doesnt matter, im willing to spent money on it or buy RP for your other Account, whatever you prefer. Thank you :)
[Buying] Account with all limited edition katarina skins
05/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I search an account with all katarina limited skins (red card kat, kitty cat kat and the legacy one slay belle kat). I don't really care if this account is silver gold platinium or diamond. Contact me on skype: t1nzoo
[Buying] [NA] Soccer skins account.
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
An account with soccer skins. It MUST HAVE: Striker Ezreal Red Card Katarina All-Star Akali
ULTIMATE LOL ACCOUNT KITTY KAT KATARINA PAX TF AND MORE! 100+ SKINS!
10/04/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
BOMBE ACCOUNT 90+ SKINS PAX TF - KITTY KAT KATA AND MORE! Hallo, ich verkaufe hier meinen LoL Account. Der Acc enthält alle Champions außer Skarner und Riven, 10 Runenseiten, insgesamt um die 200 Runen und über 90 Skins. 1300 Elo Skins: Akali: Crimson, Stinger Alistar: Matador Amumu: Pharaoh Anivia: Hextech