Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm back! NA ELO boosting for CHEAPZ.

Discussion on I'm back! NA ELO boosting for CHEAPZ. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm back! NA ELO boosting for CHEAPZ.

Hey guys, I finished college apps so I'm back for some more boosting. I'm doing this in the off-time of my summer mainly because I'm bored and want to wreck noobs. Therefore, prices will be pretty cheap, and if you order a long boost, it might take a while! Rest assured though, if I take the order it will get done.

My credentials: I was 2300 elo in S2 (High diamond), and am Diamond I/II this season.

This is my last post for boosting last year, so all my trusters and a few of my jobs can be seen already ^^.

Previous orders:
Some screencaps:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjart View Post
OUTSTANDING SERVICE.

Rhuang streamed the entire boost in HD via own3d and even let me choose the music he played whilst boosting :P Amazing 2k+ player. Very talented one of the best players i've seen and i often watch dyrus, regi, voyboy ect.

He let me play normals when he took a break so unfortunately i don't have the winning streak but i got some screencaps

Very happy with my first experience on here =] The best price i have seen on here also!
Prices:

Tier Bronze Division V to Tier Bronze Division IV - $10.00 USD
Tier Bronze Division IV to Tier Bronze Division III - $10.00 USD
Tier Bronze Division III to Tier Bronze Division II - $10.00 USD
Tier Bronze Division II to Tier Bronze Division I - $15.00 USD
Tier Bronze Division I to Tier Silver Division V - $15.00 USD

Tier Silver Division V to Tier Silver Division IV - $10.00 USD
Tier Silver Division IV to Tier Silver Division III - $10.00 USD
Tier Silver Division III to Tier Silver Division II - $15.00 USD
Tier Silver Division II to Tier Silver Division I - $20.00 USD
Tier Silver Division I to Tier Gold Division V - $25.00 USD

Tier Gold Division V to Tier Gold Division IV - $25.00 USD
Tier Gold Division IV to Tier Gold Division III - $30.00 USD
Tier Gold Division III to Tier Gold Division II - $35.00 USD
Tier Gold Division II to Tier Gold Division I - $45.00 USD
Tier Gold Division I to Tier Platinum Division V - $50.00 USD

Tier Platinum Division V to Tier Platinum Division IV - $60.00 USD
Tier Platinum Division IV to Tier Platinum Division III - $65.00 USD
Tier Platinum Division III to Tier Platinum Division II - $70.00 USD
Tier Platinum Division II to Tier Platinum Division I - $75.00 USD
Tier Platinum Division I to Tier Diamond Division V - $100.00 USD

**** These prices assume you will gain 12-15 LP a game! If your gaining 30 a game, I will reduce the price ^^, but if you are only gaining 3-5 LP a game I will increase the price. Don't worry, it'll be fair!

I am only boosting to diamond 5 because it is the cut-off where I am sure I can get to with a high win% (70-80% win rate around here). Depending on how the first few boosts go I may raise the boosting cap; However, the last thing I want to do is promise someone a boost to Diamond 1 and end up taking a month to do it ^^.

Prices are highly negotiable! I'm mainly only doing this summer boosting cause I play LoL in my free time anyway, and might as well make a quick buck for college!

Contact me on skype: rhuangggg
Old 07/31/2013, 23:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Pm me if you need a trusted vouch
Old 08/01/2013, 00:07   #3

Sure, ill let you know if no one wants a boost within the day!

bump! looking for an order!
Old 08/02/2013, 00:26   #4

Bump bump! still looking for a job ^^

Ok, im tired of waiting. So doing a division for 50% off whatever price I have listed.