Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts Diamond Teams , Europe West

Discussion on Wts Diamond Teams , Europe West within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Wts Diamond Teams , Europe West

as topic title say im looking to sell diamond team 3 vs 3 in europe west

i will only sell team lead no slots

you will get same price from 3 vs 3 as solo ranked and 5 vs 5 so it doesnt matter where you will be diamond

Price for Lead of the team is around 100 euro

skype contact woodsen123

i will not give the leadership of the team first without getting payment (have to pay to 2 other ppl that played with me on the team) so dont bother adding me if you dont accept my conditions

i will not tell the team name untill getting payment etc it is 3 vs 3 ranked team with diamond elo on it , so it cant drop back to platinum if you will play 1 game on it every 21 days or so

payment option ONLY PAYSAFECARDS

if i wont good offer i wont sell it simple as that
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling 5v5 West Diamond Teams
07/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Ive got one team in progress and could prooly fabricate more. Lemme know if you guys need one. EDIT: TERRIBLE MISTAKE ITS 3v3 TEAMS
[Selling] Europe West Diamond 3 2340 LoLKing Score all Champions all Runes + 6 Runepages
07/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
The account has all champions unlocked. All runes are also unlocked. It has 5 rune pages. It currently is in Diamond 3. PERFECT ACCOUNT for a guy that wants to start streaming high MMR games since it has 2340 MMR. Because of my high MMR my matches are shown on Spectate Live on the frontpage of the League of Legends client ! So if you're a streamer thats FREE ADVERTISING! contact me on skype at adrian.hanzo Special note to scammers : I have the original e-mail on which it was...
[Selling] Europe West Diamond 3 2340 LoLKing Score all Champions all Runes and 6 Runepages
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account has all champions unlocked. All runes are also unlocked. It has 5 rune pages. It currently is in Diamond 3. PERFECT ACCOUNT for a guy that wants to start streaming high MMR games since it has 2340 MMR. Because of my high MMR my matches are shown on Spectate Live on the frontpage of the League of Legends client ! So if you're a streamer thats FREE ADVERTISING! contact me on skype at adrian.hanzo Special note to scammers : I have the original e-mail on which it was...