Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling account with ALL pax/riot skins !

Discussion on Selling account with ALL pax/riot skins ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Selling account with ALL pax/riot skins !

It is level 30, EUW. Missing 25 champs, 7 k IP, 2k RP.
It has over 45 skins. Please note all skins on this account are good skins, most are the new ones. It has some legendary ( Gentleman Cho for example ), Spirit Guard Udyr ULTIMATE skin and Mecha Kha Zix.
Has all PAX and RIOT Skins :
Singed, Nasus, Jax, Sivir, TF, Graves. Also owns 5 legacy skins that I bought in the RETIREMENT BUNDLE. 10 rune pages, and ad ap and some extra runes.
Gold V / IV in Season 3. Has Fnatic and Gambit Gaming icons.
The price would be 200€ mostly because of the PAX and RIOT skins.
I am trading this account for a PLAT EUW S3 Acc with over 70 champs and 3 rune pages min. with all the needed runes to play AD and AP, and at least 10 skins.
Also has TRIUMPHANT RYZE , Medieval Twitch and Grey Warwick.
Old 07/30/2013, 18:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Comes with the original email?
Old 07/30/2013, 18:36   #3

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhinDias View Post
Comes with the original email?
It's blocked becuase of inactivity, but you get the support info that you need for recovery.
Old 07/30/2013, 18:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Would be willing to trade you the account I've just put up.

Doesn't come with original email as it's my personal one however if required just message me and I can do whatever is required (Not sure why original email is so wanted as I haven't experienced anything that needs it up to now)

Obviously willing to go first as I know you're a trusted guy. (Alot of people complement you about you and your ryze skins)