Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vouch service [ GET YOUR SERVICE TRUSTED]

Discussion on Vouch service [ GET YOUR SERVICE TRUSTED] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/30/2013, 21:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthenuke View Post
hahahahahahahahaha

what are you still trying to accomplish after all this "feedback" you have received?
I Am preparing a vouch to a epvp member so i dont even care
Old 07/30/2013, 21:59   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
We don't need a trust/vouch service on our forum.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Welcome to Elo Pushing Service From Rushing Elo Group Can Vouch before playing ..
07/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
F
New elo boost service, look for vouch!
06/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi people, LoL University is looking for some trusted voucher on EU servers. If possible on EUW. You can contact us on skype : assololuniversity waiting for you, have a nice day.
[Selling] Elo Booster Service Till Platnuim i Can vouch for you before paying so come on!
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I represent a group of Diamond players who would like to offer you cheap and fast boosting! Our group was created in February and since then we have boosted over 70+ accounts in our region! We are a group of 4 close friends who are playing since beta and find helping other players enjoying and fun! We would like to offer you all kind of boosting or teaching lessons for adc, support, mid, top and jungle too. Boost available on EUW and EUNE.
[Boost-Service] Looking for TRUSTED members to test me and vouch for me
02/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
hi. i am looking for trusted members to vouch for my service: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2403552-eloboost-leagueboost-service-silver- gold.html i can do some free 1on1 or duoQ games or coaching. Please contact me:) skype: loltinymon or via pm or post in thread ;) languages: english, german thy in advance.
~~**Kaajaa's Middleman Service ( Trusted~Fast~Free~Save)Kostenloser Service**~~
06/23/2011 - Middleman - 10 Replies
Hallo Liebe Elitepvpers Mitglieder Mein Service ist Trusted ~ Fast ~ Save ~ Quallity Middelman Anforderungen: • keine negativen TBM Bewertungen √ • mindestens 10 TBM Bewertungen √ • mindestens 3 Monate registriert sein √ • hohe Accountaktivität (300+ Posts) √