Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Too many incoming orders, Hiring new boosters!

Discussion on Too many incoming orders, Hiring new boosters! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Too many incoming orders, Hiring new boosters!

Hello,

We're currently getting too many orders and cant accept or cant have done 'em in time, so we're recruiting new boosters.

For more info check our thread and add us on skype.

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2013, 15:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Could help u with duo boosting. I am diamond player EUWest. Anywayz try skype sickthps in 1 hour we can figure smthing out. My topic soon a lot screens from made jobs
Old 07/30/2013, 01:25   #3

Still looking for boosters
Old 07/30/2013, 01:28   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Servers? Any Requirements? I have no main account anymore but boost easy up to Plat V. Do you take a fee?
Old 07/30/2013, 01:59   #5

we're looking for 2 eu and 1 na booster, about the fees.. taking 10% of the price
Old 07/30/2013, 02:13   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 119/0/0
add me in skype if you can need me
Old 07/30/2013, 02:30   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 10/14/2013, 11:56   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

EU server
Can boost up to diamond1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EU WEST: Hiring 2k+ Experiened Elo Boosters.
09/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2144509-smokex-trusted-elo-boosting-service. html My team is looking for high Elo Euro West boosters atm. We have jobs coming in daily. If interested please add skype: SmokeBoost
[Buying] Hiring : NA Boosters for www.lolboost.net
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
What we are looking for : 18+ Years old Working Paypal account Diamond V and above Have less than 100 ping to NA servers(Please no EU guys saying they can play on NA) Be mature Able to communicate Cooperate
[HIRING] Boosters (and Coaches) for ELOLift.com
05/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello prospective boosters, coaches AND customers, ADD US ON SKYPE: ELOLIFT A partner and I have recently started a new elo boosting service called "ELOLift". You can check out our website here (http://www.elolift.com) but it is still undergoing major construction. Website expected to finish by the end of this month (May). We are looking for Challenger, Diamond, and Platinum level players to elo boost and/or coach for our business. We work with NA and EUW/EUNE servers at the moment....
Hiring : NA Boosters for www.lolboost.net
04/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
As we are getting too many orders, we are looking for skilled boosters to fill up our ranks! What you must be : Competent at boosting Reliable Trustworthy Have a paypal(account to be paid) Hard working Preferably somewhere in the Diamond/Challenger division, or able to boost to Diamond V
SmokeBoost Hiring NA/EU Boosters - 2k+
01/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2144509-smokex-trusted-elo-boosting-service. html SmokeBoost is very successful right now and with the launch of our website coming out soon. We need more boosters - we are getting overwhelmed with jobs both on NA server and on EU server. If you are interested add me on skype: SmokeBoost Note: SmokeBoost takes a 10% cut out of every job, sometimes less, never more, and sometimes never if the payment is small.