Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling smurf + INFO ON ME

Discussion on Selling smurf + INFO ON ME within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling smurf + INFO ON ME

Hello fellow elitepvpers.
I've never ever made a post here.
I'm a experienced league of legends player which have made elo boosting, elo coaching services on other forums.

Selling a GOLD 3 League of Legends account.
The account is only mine, I'm the only one ever, ever logged into the account as well.
I won't recover it whatsoever, and you get everything with it.

This is the proof of the champions owned, as well as the 13k ip.

Rune page one.

Rune page two.

Proof of divisions.

Owned skins.
The mmr is currently 1628, just broke 9 win spree.

I can make the account unrecoverable before selling if someone is really interested.
Offer me.
Current bid is 50$

Edit : Can't make IMG's work properly.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Lv 20 Smurf with 6820 RP On it (Eu-W)
05/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone i am selling my smurf with 6820 RP on it i just created it while i was banned on main and lvled it to 20. the acc has no register mail because it was registered on random so there is no possiblity to get it back. Accepting Offers Via Paypal Start Auction @ : 10€
Selling Dia5 Smurf Acc EUW
05/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Meinen über 3 Jahre gespielten und geliebten Account muss ich leider verkaufen, weil die Uni mir jede freie Minute raubt. Da ich in der zweiten Season SoloQ Platin war , ist der Rahmen im Ladebildschirm natürlich auch Platin! Somit auch die limitierte Siegreiche Janna! In der dritten Season stehe ich derzeit auf Diamond V mit 18 LP. Derzeit besitzt er 249 Riot Punkte und 995 Einflusspunkte. Champions: 110 (Alle bis auf:Leona,Nami,Lissandra !) 9 ausgefüllte Runenseite (natürlich...
[Selling] Selling my PlatV smurf acc
03/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Im selling my smurf acc, PLAT V, almost all champions, and some skins i cant sell for less than 40€.
Selling my smurf on euw
03/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
101 champs , legendary skins from : olaf noc khazix more infos = add me in skype floryyan2
Selling amazing smurf acc with 3.6 k rp
11/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys, im selling my 21 level EUW acc. There is nothing special. About 14 champions. Skins owned- Anivia skin that one that is 520 rp, Octoberfest Gragas, French Maid Nidalee, Riot Tristana, Uncharted alistar. I don't know exactly which champions are on the account but tomorrow I can log in. There are 3.6k rp ~ on the account. I'm selling it because I got 30 level acc and I don't need it. There are 3 icons from the new one when you buy rp. Offers only in psc cash. For other info PM me