Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]League of legends account 66 champions, 4000+ IP, Level 30, 21 skins.5runetable

Discussion on [WTS]League of legends account 66 champions, 4000+ IP, Level 30, 21 skins.5runetable within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS]League of legends account 66 champions, 4000+ IP, Level 30, 21 skins.5runetable

Selling Nice league of legends account

Hey, well i was referred to this forum to sell my League of Legends account here.

If you interested, write you email or skype in the comments and i will add you and contact you and send a picture of my account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] League of legends account 66 champions, 4000+ IP, Level 30, 21 skins.5runetable
07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling Nice league of legends account Selling Nice league of legends account Hey, well i was referred to this forum to sell my League of Legends account here. League of legends account 66 champions, 4000+ IP, Level 30, 21 skins. 5 full runetable! If you interested, write you email or skype in the comments and i will add you and contact you.
[B] League of Legends Account - Level 30 - 74 Champions - 20 Skins - Silver V
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Moin verkaufe hier einen LoL Account auf dem EUW Server LvL 30. Er besitzt 74 Champs, 20Skins und 4 Runenseiten. Er hat 600 Wins und ist in der Silver V Division. Bei Interesse bitte pn oder hier im Thread. Alles weitere via Skype. Screens: Directupload.net - n95u8s7i.png Directupload.net - ya992wja.png Directupload.net - cvzwvpq8.png
League of Legends Level 30 Topp Account ! 75 Champions und 32 Skins !
05/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Sehr geehrte Elitepvpers Community, ich möchte hier meinen League of Legends Account zum Verkauf anbieten. Er ist Topp geflegt und hatte noch NIE einen BANN ! Hier erstmal die Liste der Champions, Skins und Runen. Champions und Skins: Akali - Stechende Akali
Selling level 30 League of Legends account, 32 champions and 7 skins.
03/09/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I have been playing League of Legends for quite some time now, but am bored of it totally and in need of money. Therefore I am selling it, since I am currently playing BF3 anyway. The account is nice, got many runes, to make full AP, full mana (+300 mana at start for support) and full solo top (armor pen, armor, hp, magic resist.) I got 32 Champions + ofc the weekly picks and 7 skins for; Ryze, Amumu, Alistar, Janna, Kayle and Rumble. I'm not asking for a lot of money, just offer....