Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selliung EUW Gold 5 Account with Spirit Guard Udyr+All TPA and 40 Skins

Discussion on Selliung EUW Gold 5 Account with Spirit Guard Udyr+All TPA and 40 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selliung EUW Gold 5 Account with Spirit Guard Udyr+All TPA and 40 Skins

Hello boys and girls.

Im my LoL Account because I no longer have time to play (school, real life etc,). I want to sell it for 75+- EUR. It has a RARE name and nearly everything. I accept paysafecard and paypal.

If youre interested. Add me on Skype:mcgyyver1 PM ME FIRST BEFORE YOU ADD ME!

Old 07/29/2013, 21:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Lowering the price to 50 due to no offers. My Skype:mcgyyver5

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LAN DIamond II, Spirit Guard udyr, gold s2, cheap
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, i`m selling my main account. It has: -gold s2 -Diamond II -about 43 champs -Skins: Spirit Guard Udyr, Full Metal Pantheon, Bilgewater Katarina, Woad Ashe, Victorius Janna, Crystal Ryze -Gambit Icon -1800 RP Giving original email adress with account. Payments i accept are Western Union or Moneygram. I`m going first only and only to a very rated and reped ppl. Contact me on skype: radovan21blok
[Selling] 20 Level Account, EUNE, 15 SKINS with Spirit Guard Udyr
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Its my smurf at EuNe and i decided not to play on it and sell it. Champions: Anivia, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Corki, Dr. Mundo, Ezreal, Fizz, Gankplank, Heimerdinger, Janna, Jarvan IV, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kha'Zix, Lee Sin, Lissandra, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Nautilus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Nunu, Olaf, Shaco, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Soraka, Taric, Tresh, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Udyr, Vayne, Xin Zhao, Zilean. Skins: Spirit Guard Udyr, Brolaf, AstroNautilus, French Maid Nidalee, Atlantean Fizz,...
[Selling] EU West EPIC ACCOUNT with SPIRIT GUARD UDYR GOLD V 100Champions
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Selling my smurf account on west, it has 100 champions and 8 rune pages, also has many skins and others. IP: 10400 IP RP : 111 RP Champions : 100 Tier : Gold League : V
[Selling] EUW Account Silver III. with 37 Skins (+Spirit Guard Udyr)
07/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Informations: RP: 90 / IP: 9194 Picture I have every champions except these: Picture Summoner Icons: Picture
Geisterwächter Udyr| Spirit Guard Udyr New Legendary Skin
07/14/2013 - League of Legends - 37 Replies
Quelle: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/06/626-pbe-updat e-2-spirit-guard-udyr.html Phoenix Stance: Phönix „Herz aus Feuer“ Tief in seinem Inneren ist Udyr mit den vier ewigen Geistern eins geworden. Macht euch die Feuersbrunst, die im Phönix tobt, zu eigen und lasst eure Gegner in Flammen aufgehen.