Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eloboost from Diamond player! European servers only!

Discussion on Eloboost from Diamond player! European servers only! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 10/16/2013, 18:40   #46 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
already saw it, thank you man
Old 10/25/2013, 12:47   #47

bump! Just finished a boost to diamond
Old 10/25/2013, 23:25   #48 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Great Player, boost my acc. from silver 1 with 0 lp to best of 3 in an endless winstreak
Old 11/02/2013, 20:20   #49 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Paid for a boost from this user, boost started - played for 1 day barely broke 50% win rate. Has not played a game for almost 3 days now and does not respond to PM or Skype. Reported to Paypal and will be giving negative rating tomorrow if no response is made.
Old 11/18/2013, 05:30   #50 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Paid for a boost, he didnt finish it before the end of the season as we agreed upon, now is not responding to anything, basically stole my 100 euros.

Tags
boost, boosting, cheap, elo boost, trusted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S2 DIAMOND] - [S3 - 2k] Player Doing DUOQ/ELOBOOST/LESSONS [Veryfast&Cheap!]
09/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
--------- **** ONLY EU WEST / NE ! **** --------- ****** BOOSTS DONE (15) | 11x ELOBOOST | 3x DUOQ | 1x 1HOUR LESSON ****** Screenshot : http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3133/ql55icvg_pn g.htm MORE SCREENSHOTS INCOMMING! ! ! ! --------------------------------------- ABOUT ME ! --------------------------------------- Hi, Im a top10 player season2 and at the moment Dimaond Division in Season3, since I tested out boosting Private for some Friends in Season2 Endpatch, I figured out...
Eloboost By Diamond player! To gold!
07/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello my name is Imbanezz on gonna start to elo boost to gold "for now" starting out slowly Bronze ~ €5 per divison ~ €10 for promo + divison Silver ~ €10 per divison ~ €20 promo + divison
[Selling] CHEAP ELOBOOST, Bronze V-Plat V BY DIAMOND PLAYER!
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello! I have some friends at diamond level, willing to eloboost people. However, they are too lazy to make a thread themselves, and do not wish to risk being banned, so on their behalf, I take all requests for boosting! How it's done: -You tell us how high you wish to be boosted. -Payment through PayPal (you must have a user on EPVP, 50% upfront, 50% halfway through the boost). -You give us your login information (TeamViewer is also acceptable). Why Buy From Us?
Eloboost Bronze&Silver (Diamond 2 player)
05/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i offer my services of eloboost on EUW. Info about me: I'm a experimented player and i decided to eloboost since i have time now. Im a high soloQ player in s2 and s3. Atm i will boost bronze & silver player to let them reach silver or gold. Can boost too gold or plat but atm i prefer bronze&silver as i said. Faster and easier ^^ s2 - Diamond player