Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Duo Queue booster (OCE server) pay well

Discussion on Looking for Duo Queue booster (OCE server) pay well within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Duo Queue booster (OCE server) pay well

Looking for someone to duo q boost me (OCE server) to GOLD V from Silver V. Currently in promotion and should jump to Silver 3.

Seeing as I am looking for a duo Q boost, I will pay more than normal.

If anyone is interested send me a pm on this, or add me on skype with a quick message about how much you charge. Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Coaching Lessons, ELO Boost Solo Queue & Duo Queue
11/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello there! I am currently offering Coaching Lessons, ELO Boost (Solo and Duo Queue) for League of Legends. A little background about me. I have been playing LoL since 2009. Season 1 I failed to make 1200 ELO so I was unranked, but I played over 100 ranked games and was frustrated and believed I was in ELO Hell. When Season 2 began, I started climbing Solo Queue and played over 150 ranked games and went from Silver V to Gold V before end of the season to get the loading screen border...
[Selling] Gee Booster, Cheapest Booster, Save Booster
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Elo Boosting(Bronze and Silver and Gold) Our prizes are: Bronze 5→Bronze 4 = 8€ Bronze 4→Bronze 3 = 9€ Bronze 3→Bronze 2 = 10€ Bronze 2→Bronze 1 = 10€ Bronze 1→Silver 5 = 13€
☼Platinum Booster I Booster,Cheap,Top 100 S2, Fastest Booster NA
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Sup guys I'm 2WENYE1, Riot has implemented a new ranked system for season 3. I previously elo boosted before it was announced against the rules by Riot and I was the most trusted on the League forums and I was boosting 15hrs a day and had orders up all the time. I've run out of money and need some urgently :(. My skype is obeyre please post your skype on my thread before talking to me so I know on sythe I'm talking to. Any questions and you don't have skype? [email protected] email me...
[WTB] Duo Queue Boosting on NA Server
09/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Currently 1334, would like to duo queue a few games with someone. PM rates per win or 100 ELO, whichever you prefer. Looking for someone who can get started right away
[WTB] Duo Queue service (NA server)
04/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
closed