Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Pax Twisted Fate, look inside.

Discussion on [WTB] Pax Twisted Fate, look inside. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Pax Twisted Fate, look inside.

Hey.

Want to buy Pax Twisted Fate, if Tm Link sold one for abit cheaper i would already have bought one.

But i'm looking for something around £130, and before you say "omfg you're offer is to low no one will ever sell you one idiot!"...

Yes i am aware of that the price is set low, but since i gotta pay for MM, move my account to NA and other stuff i can't really overpay for the tf skin.

PM Here, i'll get back to you. i will go first to people this community has deemed trustworthy. Anything else, we'll use MM or discuss in Skype.
Old 07/21/2013, 14:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I heard that if you contact the support ( euw ) they will redeem the skin into your account.
Old 07/21/2013, 15:01   #3

then you gotta proove how you got the skin, then show the card and more.. i just don't want to do that much hassle
Old 07/21/2013, 15:14   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zxiopsc View Post
then you gotta proove how you got the skin, then show the card and more.. i just don't want to do that much hassle
na, i got 1 redeemed without card ^^ they dont always ask for card, as long as code isent used.
Old 07/21/2013, 15:28   #5

Still, there is a chance. Anyone who got one and want to sell it to me (don't **** around, it's quite annoying and you'll still get caught by me if you try to scam) type here, i WILL contact you!

Tags
buying, pax, pax tf, twisted fate