Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

#SELLING 3 Silver League Accounts with Original Email Account!

Discussion on #SELLING 3 Silver League Accounts with Original Email Account! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
#SELLING 3 Silver League Accounts with Original Email Account!

Hey guys.

On sale this time are three account which are all in the Silver League!

The first one got 55 Champs with five Skins, two runepages with full ad and ap runes. No Refunds available but 2,800 IP. It's Silver V with zero LP.

The second one got about 25 Champs without skins, two runepages with full ad runes. No Refunds available but a 10 win IP boost. It's Silver IV with 97 Lp.

The third one got 18 Champs with one skin. Three runepages with ad and ap runes. No Refunds available. It's Silver V with zero LP.

All of these Accounts come with the original Email Account.
Old 07/21/2013, 13:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added
Old 07/21/2013, 13:59   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

prices for this acc? or your skype?
Old 07/21/2013, 14:02   #4

i wrote a pm to you!
Old 07/21/2013, 16:22   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you didnt accept me yet?
Old 07/21/2013, 16:49   #6

Did now.
Old 07/21/2013, 18:35   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Free pump .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 1x Fresh & Clean 0 Ranked Games Level 30 NA League Account with original email
07/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
How will I transfer the accounts to you? The account was registered with a Yahoo email that I will simply hand over to you. The password of the account will be changed to something temporary, and you will then be given access to change the password yourself. I will also supply you with all date creation details should you need to contact Riot Support to verify that you are the original owner. What am I looking to receive? I am looking for PayPal only. I will require you to go through some...
[Selling] WTS lol accounts EUW platinum V gold I SIlver III - original email
07/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hello there my account details you can see below. All other info i provide via skype or msn messanger level 30 euw platinum V all champions 10 rune pages 39 skins level 30 euw gold I all champions 8 rune pages 26 skins level 30 euw Silver III 55+champs 4 rune pages 19 skins post here or pm me for contact
[Buying] EUW unranked or silver cheap you must have original email
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hell i am looking to buy an eu west acc requirements 2-3 rune pages with ad and ap runes a good amount of champs skins not that important unranked or silver must have good mmr if in silver original email and better if you are oo Post on thread before contacting add me on skype Chewytwix1
League of Legends accounts with Original Email and support info !
12/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello and welcome to MY League of Legends Store ! Theese are some accounts (Mostly not mine) which are for sale / trade : 1. EUNE ; 70 champions ; 10 skins ; Triumphant Ryze and Victorius Janna ; Gold S2 ; 1580 Top elo S3 and Gold ; AD AP Solo top Runes. This account includes ONLY Support Info (All of it : exact date of creation, payment methods, country and city, etc.) This account is also ONLY FOR TRADE. The owner wants a EU-West account with similar elo (or better / unranked), gold or...