Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(NA) Platinum 1 S3 - Gold S2 - Many champions, runes, etc

Discussion on (NA) Platinum 1 S3 - Gold S2 - Many champions, runes, etc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(NA) Platinum 1 S3 - Gold S2 - Many champions, runes, etc

Looking to sell ASAP,
North American account.
Platinum Division 1 Season 3
Gold season 2 rewards solo queue
Summoner icons : CLG logo, 3 halloween icons, chinese new year icon, season 2 riven icon, some snowdown showdown icons
NOT A SINGLE BAN OR REPORT. Reputation, baron nashor icon, etc to show. Never banned.
Has good hidden MMR.

Completely clean account, clean owner. Have all information to the account that riot asks for.

You can go first or you can have a middleman do the trade.
Looking to get rid of this at a base price quickly.

Paypal only.

Price : Around $230~ Or Best Offer

Ask for any questions.

PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME
Old 07/20/2013, 03:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

not selling for 230 i would look for about 100$

i want this but jsut cost to much
Old 07/20/2013, 04:17   #3

You're completely insane. stop trying to make me go lower. reporting post
Old 07/21/2013, 10:02   #4

bump..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Lv. 30 Platinum I NA - 49 Champions-28 skins-Bunch of runes
02/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey there, I'm looking to sell this level 30 which is ranked Platinum I in NA with 49 champions, 26 skins, a bunch of runes. And also the account has the following: 380 RP and 2500 IP. Contact information, skype: jessebaron2 I'm only going to trade this to the most trusted people and if not trusted then we use a middleman! I'm looking for RP cards ONLY because I simply do not have a PayPal. edit: I don't know what is wrong with the pictures. In thread preview I see them in big but...
WTS Platinum S1 Account, 50+ skins, 89 Champions, nearly all possible runes
12/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS LvL 30 - NA ACCT - 83 Champions - Platinum S1 - 26 Skins Including Rares - Runes
03/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Thank you for your interest in this account. As you can tell by the title, this account has hundreds of hours played and hundreds of dollars spent on it. It is as close as it comes to being complete. It is missing some of the newer champions, but it will come with 6300 ip so you can select your favorite and buy them immediately. Champions Owned: Ahri Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe
!!!!Platinum 2108 (S2) SoloQ EUW!!! All of Champions & Runes
03/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hi there, well its my first post and it will be my last tho as Im not in to things like this, but after I've lost 180 elo in 3 days decided to stop playing this game. (I had 2288 in soloQ (S2) and 2170 (S1)). Going to DOTA2 but I wouldn't spend my money on that so that way I came to sell my account. Its 2 years old account so I have all of the champions bought. http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3016/championswx .jpg 17 of pages and all of the runes ...
WTS Eu-West S1 Gold, S2 Platinum, 1800+ Rating over 80+ Champions, Plus tons of Runes
02/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Will answer any questions you may have and show you visually via Skype. Account also has Season 1 Jarvan Champion Skin Have all information and original email account. Will give you the original email for safety. If you are interested please contact me Via Aim or Skype. Required information is Below. Verified Paypal buyers Only. Must be sent as a GIFT. All offers must be in USD.