Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

N.A] Ballmung's Fast, Cheap, Reliable Bronze Boosting Service

Discussion on N.A] Ballmung's Fast, Cheap, Reliable Bronze Boosting Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
N.A] Ballmung's Fast, Cheap, Reliable Bronze Boosting Service

Hello guys my name is Ballmung and I am trying to start my independent boosting service. I am currently a Platinum player looking to boost people in the bronze division because it is insanely easy for me to carry. Eventually I will boost people to Gold, but before I get a lot of vouches I will only be boosting up to silver V.
I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL

Bronze V-Bronze IV- $15
Bronze IV-Bronze III- $15
Bronze III-Bronze II- $15
Bronze II-Bronze I- $15
Bronze I- Silver V- $25
BRONZE V-SILVER V- $80

IF YOU GAIN LESS THAN 10LP/WIN THE PRICES WILL VARY

I can also do your 10 placement games for $50. For every game I lose I take $5 off the price. If for some reason i get placed bronze, I will get you silver V free of charge.

if interested add my skype Kev-o.wnage

Some more match histories and other jobs ive finished.

If interested add me on skype at kev-o.wnage

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Boosting - Your Fast, Cheap, and Reliable Service [EU][NA]
04/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
We are a group of Diamond 1's who has boosted many times, from the very beginning of the Season 2. We boost: Diamond I on EUW Diamond I on EUNE Platinum V on NA Our prizes are lower than other boosters because we think that elo boosting doesn't need to be so expensive, because for us it's not a hard work. Also, we aren't toxic players and we try to help people to find their own objectives in game. http://i41.tinypic.com/euejol.png
[Selling] ll [EU] Diamond Elo Boosting Service - Cheap, Experienced, Fast, Reliable ll
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, I've been playing League of Legends since late 2011. I started playing rankeds seriously since Season 3. I am currently Diamond II. I switched roles frequently so I am skilled at every role. Although I am new to Elo Boosting on ElitePvPers, I've already boosted plenty of accouts ranging from bronze up to platinum. What can I offer?
[EU] EloPro Boosting Service [Cheap][Fast][Reliable]
08/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
EloPro Boosting Service Currently Hiring NA Staff Offering a discount for the next few customers - Hurry! About Us We are a group of experienced D1 players, looking to help you guys with your Elo problems. We currently have 4 boosters, and between us all, have won multiple online and offline tournaments, reached challenger in both soloq and ranked 5s, and each play for well-respected teams. So you will be letting true pros play on your account.
[Selling] [NEW] ELO-Boosting-Service | Cheap | Fast | Vouch-games | Bronze V - Plat V
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
NOTE: I have created a new thread, as I haven't been very active on my previous thread for a long amount of time, due to having no Internet Connection. It's all solved now tho! There was too much spam/unrelated posts in my previous thread so I've decided to create a new one. Feel free to remove the other Thread (Mods) http://i.imgur.com/42pKiyM.png //Website soon to be up STATUS: AVAILABLE Introduction
[Selling] [NA][EUW] B000STER -Boosting Service Cheap + Reliable + Fast
04/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
*** Currently doing 2 vouch games per person. Message us on Skype "B0000STER" to arrange one*** About Us B000STER is a boosting service striving to deliver best boosting service to you. Our boosting team fast, efficient, friendly and professional. We provide competitive prices and top quality support to keep you updated with your order. Your satisfaction is our priority!