Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5v5 Teams & Slots

Discussion on 5v5 Teams & Slots within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5v5 Teams & Slots

Hey there Epvp community. Me and my team have decided to open up a service for you guys to help cover the costs of various expenses, this service will consist of selling both slots of a team, and whole teams.

Please note, we can only do this on EUW.

We are currently selling slots within

Gold - 4 available - €5 -

Platinum - N/A - €12

Diamond - N/A - €40

We are currently selling these teams:

Gold - N/A - €25

Platinum - N/A - €60

Diamond - N/A - €200

We will be offering spots / teams for the Diamond and Platinum category in the near future.

This service is guaranteed, cheap and 100% unbannable with the rewards consisting of:

- Golden, Platinum or Diamond forum badges.

- An exclusive end of season skin from Riot (Think War Hero Janna, or Victorious Jarvan).

- Golden, Platinum or Diamond profile banner and icon.

- Golden, Platinum or Diamond borders for ranked 5v5s and ARAM.

Once paid, you will be invited to the team, your payment also includes the 5 wins necessary to secure your rewards (Only applicable if there's not 3 months until the end of season, as the requirement is 3 months within the team, or 5 wins.)

If you're interested in this service please add my Skype to discuss the details further: DIShadowz

he only payment method we use currently is PAYPAL
Old 07/22/2013, 00:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Accepting anything else that ca$h?
Old 07/22/2013, 00:36   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

its not necessary the 3 wins yet the season isnt comming to an end
Old 07/22/2013, 01:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienTF2 View Post
Accepting anything else that ca$h?
Unfortunately we're only in a position to accept paypal. Other payment methods will be available in the future.

Bump