Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old NA League Account

Discussion on Old NA League Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Old NA League Account

Looking to sell my LoL Account on NA

I'm selling my account because I no longer play video games. This account was created by me back in 2009. It has many games played on it, probably over 5000. Over the years I've acquired some rare skins that I thought were worth purchasing, purchased every champion to date, purchased many runes I thought may be useful, and put A LOT of time into this game. Because I no longer play games, the Elo on my account has been decaying, therefor it's not where I'd like it to be, but I no longer have time to invest in video games so if you purchase this account you will have many advantages in order to climb your way up the later with no restrictions. Whoever buys this account will own it for good. I do not plan on playing this game or any other game in my future as I've matured. Here are some pictures to help you more understand what this account contains.

Every Champion Owned

Lots of Runes

Marks

Seals

Glyphs

Quints

20 Rune Pages

A Few of my Rare Skins

(The account has many more rare skins such as; Headless Hecarim, Headmistress Fiora, Festive and Haunted Maokai, and many more. (90+)

Decay due to Inactivity

(The account has dropped to Silver 1.)

Transaction
The transaction will be done using PayPal.

C/O $500

Not sure why pictures didn't work. Just copy paste the links. Sorry.

bump

bump

Tags
lol, na, rare account