Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EuWest. Fast and Cheap Rank Boosts.

Discussion on EuWest. Fast and Cheap Rank Boosts. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EuWest. Fast and Cheap Rank Boosts.

Ey guys,

I am an diamond 1 player, have played against teams such as SK, Fnatic , Eg ,GG , AAA , Anexis and atm i am only doeing soloQ. But i wanne earn some cash so i start boosting people. I have boosted quite some ppl already. I do it fast, cheap and safe. I can boost up to Dia V.

All u need to have is : cash

1 Ad runepage : with : Armor Pent Mark , Armor seals, MagicResist Glyphs. and AD quintesence

1 Ap runepage with : Magic resist glyphs, Armor seals, Magic pent marks, Abillty power quintessence's

If ur intrested in a fast and cheap boost, Add Sepjens on skype. based on wich division u are and where u wanne go ill make a price

( I also do hidden elo boosts, but their more expensive )
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU Boosts, fast and cheap!
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 30 Replies
Hello guys my name is Niels;) I was a Diamond player in season 2 and nowe i am in diamond 1 on my main account. I will keep you posted everyday and i will try to finish the job as fast as possible. I got alot of vouches on my other thread I will post a link in the end of this post. My prices are: Bronze V > Bronze IV = 10 EUR Bronze IV > Bronze III = 10 EUR Bronze III > Bronze II = 10 EUR Bronze II > Bronze I = 10 EUR Bronze I > Silver V = 15 EUR
[ALL SERVERS] Cheap and Fast Boosts!
03/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Sup yall just looking for some people to boost! PRICES Bronze V-IV-III-II-I >> 16$ Silver V-IV-III-II-I >> 24$ Gold V-IV-III-II-I >> 30$
PvE Boosts - Fast, Cheap and Professional!
09/17/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 23 Replies
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3568/logo2vts.png Hello epvpers! DROP RATES OF MADNESS AND RAGNAROS MOUNTS ARE NOW BEING OFFICIALLY REDUCED Madness heroic and ragnaros heroic mounts. - MMO-Champion BlueTracker Due to high interest in our services, we have decided to launch another group for your convenience, so that you won't have to wait! Our team consists of one of the best PvE players! Our guild is well known for offering professional boosting services for the best prices!