Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Make money playing LoL. the EASY way.

Discussion on Make money playing LoL. the EASY way. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Make money playing LoL. the EASY way.

Hello ElitePVPers,

With the release of a new server, the OCEANIC region, our demand for high paying elo jobs is bigger than ever. Not only on OCE, but also on NA and EU. If you haven't noticed, League of Legends is only getting bigger, and there is more money to be made every single day!

Read the following checklist.
  • Would you like to make money online playing League?
  • Are you Diamond 3 or above?
  • Do you play 4 days or more per week?
  • Are you approachable to customers?
  • Are you SERIOUS about earning money depending on how much YOU play?

If you answered yes to ALL of them points, then YES you can apply for a job with
Applying is simple. All you have to do is send a friend request through to AusEloBoost on Skype along with your application. Applications should look like this.

Preferred name: John
IGN: Johnsmith123
Server: NA
Rank in S2: 2100
Rank now: Diamond 1

That's it!

But before you go along and send an application. Think about whether you will really COMMIT to the jobs you accept.

If you are SERIOUS and want to make real money easily, then;

1) Read the checklist.
2) If you score 100%, shoot us an application and we will contact you within 12 hours.
3) Enjoy making money playing a game you LOVE.

Ps. We accept NA, EU and OCE boosters only.

Good luck.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Make easy Money
04/06/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Steps: Copy this link::http://www.***********/?rh=74616B616D6177613 036 1. First you will need a Paypal.com or Alertpay.com account, these are where you will receive the money you make. 2. Then you need a Neobux account, this is the site where you make the money 3. Now login to your Neobux account and click the View Advertisements link at the top right. You will see about 4 ads. 4. Click the blue text of one ad, then click the red button that shows up and a new window should appear with...
Make easy Money
04/06/2012 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Steps: LINK:http://www.***********/?rh=74616B616D6177613 036 1. First you will need a Paypal.com or Alertpay.com account, these are where you will receive the money you make. 2. Then you need a Neobux account, this is the site where you make the money 3. Now login to your Neobux account and click the View Advertisements link at the top right. You will see about 4 ads. 4. Click the blue text of one ad, then click the red button that shows up and a new window should appear with a loading...
a hard way to make a little money, and a way to make it easy(read before you juge!!)
04/16/2008 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
in this topic i will explain the only way to make so called "free money" on the internet. please note that my main target with this is mere profit and somewhere i want to teach what i got to learn to others so they can start at the nice part. To all mods: if you will delete this topic you will free space for topics with nothing but empty promises and lies! i try to be different if you will not condone it, so be it. (also prove not tricking people will help!) Intro: the way to make...